Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
That was fukkin facts though. How she gonna talk about she gonna be stingy with the pus because the guy is a high value man that wants to get married, but she got pregnant by a dude she ain’t get married to.

This is the perfect example of Alpha male and Beta male.

Baby Mama “What am I supposed to do? Give it away?”

Kevin “You got damn right”

:russ::mjlol:

-edit- This bytch says she makes more than 100k a year and she sounds dumb as fukk. How the fukk she get a job paying that much, but sounds so stupid? They just handing out 100k jobs to these women?

Doing a job that pays you six figures does not make you smart. There are some people i work with that outside of their job duties they are simple minded at best.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
yeah, 10PM tonight as usual. if you sub it shows up on your subscription feed.

tonight's topic is "Tomi Lahren Has Something To Teach Black Women" :dahell::russ: :lupe:

I think he is cool but hopefully that is a joke title or something clever and not actually thinking there is something that weird looking dummy can teach BW.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
But how common is it? Even Kevin said only a few men earn 100k+, but maybe men make that less than women?

:merchant:
Not saying it is common for people to earn that much money, just that if you have certain degrees or training 100k is a given.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
yeah, 10PM tonight as usual. if you sub it shows up on your subscription feed.

tonight's topic is "Tomi Lahren Has Something To Teach Black Women" :dahell::russ: :lupe:
So these calls are real right? They sound very real, but the only thing that makes me think is, are these bytches really admitting they’re fat ? Can’t they just lie and say they fine as hell and not fat af?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
So these calls are real right? They sound very real, but the only thing that makes me think is, are these bytches really admitting they’re fat ? Can’t they just lie and say they fine as hell and not fat af?
I believe it is real. Nowadays being fat as a woman is not as shameful as it was 20-30 years ago. Fat acceptance, no fat shaming, etc... has fat women thinking there is nothing wrong with how much they weigh or how they look. And that is without even including all of the men that call them "thick" and having sex with them out of scarcity or needing a roof over their heads.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
He would make them cam up, if they say they are a 7 or above. Its a lose, lose either way. Dandy or not, Kevin Samuels came up hard-core red pill. He is 2.0 Manosphere. If they stop calling him, trust he would go back to his image consultant shyt :yeshrug:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Not saying it is common for people to earn that much money, just that if you have certain degrees or training 100k is a given.
Got u, just hope when I get older I don’t have to deal with these 100k masculine competitive women.

I need to get 100k+ myself.

:sadcam:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But how common is it? Even Kevin said only a few men earn 100k+, but maybe men make that less than women?

:merchant:

probably ~5% of black individuals. but maybe higher in big cities, but at the same time they will skew older/more experienced and therefore less likely to be single in general. depends on a lot though, like if you're in SF/bay or NYC then there are a lot of people under 30 making over 100k straight out of college in tech/finance. lots of big tech companies pay new grads ~$150-200k+ with a Bachelor's.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
probably ~5% of black individuals. but maybe higher in big cities, but at the same time they will skew older/more experienced and therefore less likely to be single in general. depends on a lot though, like if you're in SF/bay or NYC then there are a lot of people under 30 making over 100k straight out of college in tech/finance. lots of big tech companies pay new grads ~$150-200k+ with a Bachelor's.

Basically. To be honest, I'd be much happier and have a better lifestyle moving to NC and making 80-85k than staying in Brooklyn making what I make now.

My boy transferred from NYC to TN, he's loving life and lives like a king(he got to keep his salary as a bonus for transferring).