Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

timestamped. I don't see how nikkas can take this dude serious. Some of his information is good but some of it is c00n babble like this. Have to be careful with nikkas like this.

Its always these bald headed ass nikkas or nikkas going bald having fukked hairlines saying Black Men need to cut their hair:mjpls:Hair Envy is real

Rickey was saying the same shyt

rickey-smiley-g.jpg

:mjpls:U don't have to cut your hair.. Dont let these bald nikkas run that bullshyt on yall..That same stupid shyt got females rocking Weaves & Wigs everyday of their lives as well

Daps
This guy needs no introduction i believe I have all of his books. I have to say that the white manosphere have been going in on tomi lahren for the last few days . This seems to be the topic on that side of youtube. I know the coli isnt going to take him serious because he white ...some will say he looks a trump supporter ..even thoe thats not the topic of discussion. I will say shotout to rollo tomassi he has been on plenty of black manosphere panels and I will say its interesting to hear white dudes go threw the same thing with they women :mjlol:. He needs no introduction ....Im glad he went in on this bytch ....to me there is no man that wants to be with a women that sounds like this if he got good sense.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This nikka is TLR in human form :mjlol: he be having this bytches silenced

These bytches are usually fukking stupid too. The ones who don't try to argue and have some self awareness hes a dikk too, but its like...stern tough love shyt. but the other 98 percent :mjlol:

You know this dude loves sonning goofy hoes and sniffs out the shyt like blood to a shark. Why you getting on here lying about engagement :pachaha: they do it to themselves.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This Nig is ruthless... the one hour 15 minute mark on baby mamas

That was fukkin facts though. How she gonna talk about she gonna be stingy with the pus because the guy is a high value man that wants to get married, but she got pregnant by a dude she ain’t get married to.

This is the perfect example of Alpha male and Beta male.

Baby Mama “What am I supposed to do? Give it away?”

Kevin “You got damn right”

:russ::mjlol:

-edit- This bytch says she makes more than 100k a year and she sounds dumb as fukk. How the fukk she get a job paying that much, but sounds so stupid? They just handing out 100k jobs to these women?

Last edited:
Daps

Time stampped: He literally says women want "Tupac in a suit" :dwillhuh:

This fool lurks the Coli? :dwillhuh:

VGmNMje.png

He dosent this was a saying even when tupac was alive im 36 i can remember it . It was being utter most when the me against the world album was out and he was in jail. Take it with a grain of salt cause women was also saying I want a rough neck :yeshrug:. Before it was tupac in a business suit it was this ...

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
The odds of him running around calling any brother not clearing 100k a low value male to their face I imagine are fairly low
He’s clarified this a few times that high value is not solely monetary but when it comes to providing he’s right , if u can take care of two people off your paycheck and really don’t need your chick to work she should value u different

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He’s clarified this a few times that high value is not solely monetary but when it comes to providing he’s right , if u can take care of two people off your paycheck and really don’t need your chick to work she should value u different

I could be making 8 trillion dollars Im never having a lady living with me provided nothing but her box