Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This shyt hilarious. Pay for a nikka in a suit to roast you and tell you you aint shyt and he got more money than you. Basically Mafioso rap from the 90s minus the death threats.:mjlol:
He said Kevin said his 19 year old daughter is doing better than him, and the dude is in his late 20s.

nikka really charging a rack for that, plus I heard he tries to upsell and if you don’t buy he gets mad and stops helping you.

:russ::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I heard he tries to upsell and if you don’t buy he gets mad and stops helping you.

I got the HENRY package, High Earning Not Rich Yet package....

Then there's the Blue Henry package....
The white Henry package....
We just finished uploading the Enrikee package for the Spanish brothas...
And finally the 'how to transition from illegitimate to legitimate business' package...
I also got some DLC content on the website...

nYTOcBr.png

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He said Kevin said his 19 year old daughter is doing better than him, and the dude is in his late 20s.

nikka really charging a rack for that, plus I heard he tries to upsell and if you don’t buy he gets mad and stops helping you.

We would have had to run the fade :mjlol: Tell me what bowtie to match with this blazer and keep it moving you boule ass ninja :beli:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got the HENRY package, High Earning Not Rich Yet package....

Then there's the Blue Henry package....
The white Henry package....
We just finished uploading the Enrikee package for the Spanish brothas...
And finally the 'how to transition from illegitimate to legitimate business' package...
I also got some DLC content on the website...

nYTOcBr.png
:mjlol: He gonna find a way to make you feel pitiful. I bet he got a Peasant Package lying around somewhere:russ: