Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
That was his best show in a while.

Chick just hung up on him when she got caught in that big ass lie

:mjlol:

I agree that he’s too sassy though. He gets in his feelings too quickly. He should hire an image consultant himself to help him with the few issues his show has
I mean that’s the show wouldn’t be funny if he was just cool calm and friendly to these women

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I mean that’s the show wouldn’t be funny if he was just cool calm and friendly to these women

breh has a lot of good info on corporate america and how bytches view meal tickets but I tend to toss out the rest or see it as white noise. And yes, breh is exremelllyyyy sassy and not even in a interesting flamboyant manner like Prince or something. Just catty like a female.

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
breh has a lot of good info on corporate america and how bytches view meal tickets but I tend to toss out the rest or see it as white noise. And yes, breh is exremelllyyyy sassy and not even in a interesting flamboyant manner like Prince or something. Just catty like a female.
points out he was raised by a single mom a lot so never had a masculine figure in his life

probably why he’s a success at this cuz he attracts women viewers unlike the other over the top “alpha” men YouTubers

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I get that. I agree with you. He seems a bit gay. I don’t think he’s gay, but he is a little feminine at times, and he could probably fix that.
Nah that’s why he getting women views cuz he like a big sister to them

ain’t no women trying to take advice from AMS or any of these other redpill alpha male YouTubers

he’s got a pretty good niche going right now

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nah that’s why he getting women views cuz he like a big sister to them

ain’t no women trying to take advice from AMS or any of these other redpill alpha male YouTubers

he’s got a pretty good niche going right now

Its nothing wrong with having some feminine qualities, I'm sure we all do. Too often breh goes into full on bytch mode where all thats missing is a finger snap. He got serious hoe nikka tendencies he covers up with sharp suits and money.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
:mjlol:

The obese BW who gets invited to country clubs and gets smutted out by all of the married cacs... RIGHT....

That’s one of the major problems, just cause they somehow get smashed by High value men, the women think their high value.

:snoop:

If they aren’t wifing. It doesn’t matter.
I've been talking about this forever and dudes on this site didn't believe me.

A lot of women--even fat and ugly women--are not giving play to regular guys because they're on the roster of the men they want.

Sure they won't ever get to marry them, but these bytches don't know or don't care. Many of them will happily take 4th place on the roster.

For the ones that do care, they give up when they realize they won't get bumped to 2nd place let alone 1st place.

Then they start complaining that there are "no good men"