Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
peep part of home alone 1 today, we all know kevin's pop was loaded...but whats up with the wack whips in the garage :picard:

Kevin runs to the garage and sees a stationwagon and some other bucket :pachaha:

Be honest now. Do you really see Kevin's dad as someone who is going to have a bunch of nice cars? He seems like a corny as dude who wouldn't be bothered with stuff like that.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Link won’t work. It’s not on their site. I’ll give you the DCPI number. Call a local target and see if they’ve got it. I fell down a reddit rabbit hole, round the dcpi, called the target near me and they had one stashed in the back of the store. They’re not selling them online for some reason

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
There’s a throw blanket with Kevin’s battle plan illustrated on it. Copped from target yesterday:wow:
Got a pajama set there too. :wow:

GUEST_2cbf5bd3-e1cc-4cc4-8a11-849d02733e5f

Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

Daps
Be honest now. Do you really see Kevin's dad as someone who is going to have a bunch of nice cars? He seems like a corny as dude who wouldn't be bothered with stuff like that.

He was wearing a Burberry coat. :manny: But that was probably a Christmas gift from Kate.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rest in stacks :to:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-at-72/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.45780bbec7bb

John Heard, actor who played ‘Home Alone’ dad, reportedly dead at 72

By Ellen McCarthy
July 22, 2017
John Heard, the Washington-born actor best known for his role as Macaulay Culkin’s father in two “Home Alone” movies, has reportedly died at 72.

As first reported by TMZ, the actor was found dead in a Palo Alto, Calif. hotel room, where he had been recovering from “minor back surgery” performed last week. According to People magazine, the Santa Clara County medical examiner’s office confirmed Heard’s death. The cause was not made public.

Heard’s representatives did not immediately return calls requesting confirmation.

Heard grew up in Washington and graduated from Gonzaga College High School in 1964.

Along with his turn as Kevin McCallister’s dad Peter in “Home Alone” and the sequel “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York,” he had supporting roles in “Beaches,” “The Pelican Brief” and dozens of other movies. He also played major roles in “Chilly Scenes of Winter” and “Cutter’s Way.” In 1999, he received an Emmy nomination for a guest spot as a detective on the HBO mob drama, “The Sopranos.”

Heard was divorced three times and the father of three children.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
He was wearing a Burberry coat. :manny: But that was probably a Christmas gift from Kate.

He also had a big family and it was the early 90’s. That station wagon is very much likely a holdover from the 80’s. I’m sure once everyone went to college, and a family car wasn’t needed anymore, he got something nicer.

Daps
He also had a big family and it was the early 90’s. That station wagon is very much likely a holdover from the 80’s. I’m sure once everyone went to college, and a family car wasn’t needed anymore, he got something nicer.
Yeah, a Toyota Camery

Daps

Listen to BENNY's "Rivi" and picture Kevin's pops. He lived through all that :lift:

One day we reached the point to carrying duffle-bags out of stash houses

Explains the frequent trips

I catch a lick, I won't brag bout it

Explains the station wagons and taking a shot at the Wet Bandits who STAYED trying to be all up in the robberies

I just show up with a mask, with a mag with a bag 'round it

Another shot at the Wets, who never wore masks

Monopoly, I copped the whole board

His family got property all over the world

I'm still gangster, I serve food on the table I chop the coke on

Before that pizza arrived, the whole family was bagging

I play the trap in a snowstorm

Ain't a coincidence he moves the yay in winter in both movies

With a brick, I made a stack, every time they twist the door knob

ANOTHER shot at the Wet Bandits. Last time Harry twisted the McAllister door knob, he got burned :bustback:

They talking bodies, but I doubt that they with it

Peter had Old Man Marley as the shooter

I'm Mr "Bodies on Bodies" so you probably can get it

Another nod to Marley, who knows how to get rid of bodies

Tell me why it's normal when blood spill in the streets

Kevin barely 10 and watching hard gangster movies. Buzz gave no fukks that his younger brother was by himself in the Chi.

Smirk on my face when the judge sentencing me

11771_normal.jpg

I remember when you kept drug-dealing discrete

Moved as a family unit. Safe and friendly.

We cooked the hard into soft in a small apartment

The cookhouse was in NY and they copped the brownstone after they got rich

I heard my brother got cut in a yard in Marcy

Explains why Frank's so hot-headed and paranoid

I feel guilty, cause maybe I just let him?

Peter feels he should've been there to protect his brother and that's why he's always taking him on trips

I'm stacking boxes like UPS

Old Man Marley the shooter steady putting in work :bustback:

I fukk her once a week, but to me that's Romeo and Juliet

Peter's fukking his brother's wife

efbc3f005b5678f4efd42212c842c858.jpg

:deadmanny: