Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
giphy.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They need an adult reboot with a grown up Kevin fighting wet bandits rich son's who have become drug lords

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
he's a little figgedy ... is he ok?

he's looking ok though.. I remember back when they had him smoking and doing all types of drugs back in the day

wasn't he messing with one of the Olsen twins ?

He was with Milla Kunis for a LONG time. He was pretty together until they broke up, ethered his soul but he's probably cleaned up now

Daps
Not reading through 34 pages but has the mob/uncle theory been posted on here?

Btw this one of my favorite movies all time. And the sequel

I thought he was in with the cartel, or the money behind the Chicago gangs. The brother in New York was probably using that brownstone as a trap house, because nobody would suspect it to be in that area.

But think the mob is why Willy Wonka was hiding out for all those years. He owed the mob money, and put the factory on lockdown. He fired the workers, and hired a bunch of illegal foreigners.

He did the golden tickets as a front to get someone else in charge of the factory, and knew the mob wasn’t about to attempt to off him with that large ass crowd outside, and all those cameras broadcasting to the entire world.

After he dumped the factory on Charlie and those bed pan using grandparents, he boarded a private jet to his island in Fiji.

:hubie: