Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

Daps
she had the cops do it and run by the house caue he wasnt answering
and she hopped on a plane home asap

She called once, and never again. I'm just saying Kevin could have answered the phone after the lines went back up. All it would have taken was:

RING RING

Kevin answers phone

Kevin: :sadcam:Hello?

Kate: Oh my gosh Kevin are you okay? I'm sooo sorry we left you!

Kevin: :hhh:Yes Dummy, I'm ok. Somebody tried to break into the house! :damn:

Kate: AHHHHHHHHH :damn:I'll call the police again. They are coming right now!

Kevin: Ok. :whew:

Kate calls police again

RING RING

Police: :upsetfavre: Winetka PD

Kate: :damn:This is Kate McAllister again, I've made contact with my son, he says someone tried ro break into our home!!!! He's been instructed to answer the door.

Police: Hold on.....(transfers call) :shaq2:That crazy lady is on the phone again.

Cop still wrapping Christmas gifts: :wtb:Hello Ma'am (Kate repeats story). Ok we'll send someone by.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
She called once, and never again. I'm just saying Kevin could have answered the phone after the lines went back up. All it would have taken was:

RING RING

Kevin answers phone

Kevin: :sadcam:Hello?

Kate: Oh my gosh Kevin are you okay? I'm sooo sorry we left you!

Kevin: :hhh:Yes Dummy, I'm ok. Somebody tried to break into the house! :damn:

Kate: AHHHHHHHHH :damn:I'll call the police again. They are coming right now!

Kevin: Ok. :whew:

Kate calls police again

RING RING

Police: :upsetfavre: Winetka PD

Kate: :damn:This is Kate McAllister again, I've made contact with my son, he says someone tried ro break into our home!!!! He's been instructed to answer the door.

Police: Hold on.....(transfers call) :shaq2:That crazy lady is on the phone again.

Cop still wrapping Christmas gifts: :wtb:Hello Ma'am (Kate repeats story). Ok we'll send someone by.
she called once because she immediately hopped on a plane back to the us from france
kevin wasnt gaonna answer because he wasnt trying to let anyone know he was home by himself
he didnt even answer for the police
she the entire movie on the road trying to get back t him

Daps
He's still alive. As a matter of fact, Joe and him recently took a picture together:

Stern.jpg

Harry and Marv :banderas: if they would come together and do one more Home Alone flick... u know, for the culture

could be McCauley Culkin's son in the new movie

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I've noticed that Macaulay has been showing up in a lot of Red Letter Media videos lately. He also made a random appearance on The Tonight Show (to promote what? Idk. :yeshrug:) recently where he ended up mentioning the theory that Kevin Mccallister grew up to be the Jigsaw Killer from Saw. :ehh:

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I've noticed that Macaulay has been showing up in a lot of Red Letter Media videos lately. He also made a random appearance on The Tonight Show (to promote what? Idk. :yeshrug:) recently where he ended up mentioning the theory that Kevin Mccallister grew up to be the Jigsaw Killer from Saw. :ehh:

he's a little figgedy ... is he ok?

he's looking ok though.. I remember back when they had him smoking and doing all types of drugs back in the day

wasn't he messing with one of the Olsen twins ?

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Damn no wonder why I have not seen dude in much lately.

He wasn't really active in the years before his stroke in 2012 outside of VO work. He was in Psych in 2007 and at that time he was 60 or 61 and he looked so done. Had no energy left.