Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
even as a kid I knew them mcalisters were balling. Just based on the house and the amount of pizzas they ordered that night, had the youngin looking at them like :ohhh:. I wasnt even aware how expensive a flight to paris would be, never mind during peak travel season and your whole fam with you :wow:

but aftervwatching these clips and jogging my memory, this kevin mcalister was sick as fukk:huhldup:

he had the shotty ready to bust if they made it in the house, had the flame thrower on deck, and threw them thieves in the bushes countless times:birdman:
all while giving them the :umad: all night. I might have to check out these saw movies, to see if those traps are on the same level. Honestly just off the ice shyt, i would've kept it moving.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
even as a kid I knew them mcalisters were balling. Just based on the house and the amount of pizzas they ordered that night, had the youngin looking at them like :ohhh:. I wasnt even aware how expensive a flight to paris would be, never mind during peak travel season and your whole fam with you :wow:

but aftervwatching these clips and jogging my memory, this kevin mcalister was sick as fukk:huhldup:

he had the shotty ready to bust if they made it in the house, had the flame thrower on deck, and threw them thieves in the bushes countless times:birdman:
all while giving them the :umad: all night. I might have to check out these saw movies, to see if those traps are on the same level. Honestly just off the ice shyt, i would've kept it moving.

Man some of those scenes make me cringe. I cant believe i used to sit there as a kid and enjoy this shyt...

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I wasnt even aware how expensive a flight to paris would be, never mind during peak travel season and your whole fam with you :wow:
:dead:

After flying to Paris this past summer and remembering those flight fares (:wow:) I had to do some math on what this would have costed.

I got 16 peeps (still had to pay for Kevin) x $3,000.00 First Class Round Trip from the Chi to Paris from Dec 24 to Jan 8. :wow:

OG Pretty Pete McAllister Da Gawd dropping 50gs on Flights like it's nothing :smugdraper::smugdraper: and this doesn't include the premium he probably had to pay for that last minute Christmas morning flight for the family to come home :wow::wow::wow:

:win: :win: :win:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
The only thing that used to fukk with me was when homie stepped on that big ass nail. The rest of that shyt had me cracking up
yea man that shyt cringed the fukk outta me like you can feel the nail going through your own foot.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

After flying to Paris this past summer and remembering those flight fares (:wow:) I had to do some math on what this would have costed.

I got 16 peeps (still had to pay for Kevin) x $3,000.00 First Class Round Trip from the Chi to Paris from Dec 24 to Jan 8. :wow:

OG Pretty Pete McAllister Da Gawd dropping 50gs on Flights like it's nothing :smugdraper::smugdraper: and this doesn't include the premium he probably had to pay for that last minute Christmas morning flight for the family to come home :wow::wow::wow:

Petermccallister.gif

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

honestly the pops was kinda hustling backwards. He could've rented the G5 for the same price, and would be able to fly back whenever he wanted to :patrice:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

in that giant house in highland park chicago :takedat: ...feeding like a dozen people every night like its nothing...10 bedroom lifestyle?

Peter McCallister makes Tom Bueller look broke as hell in comparison