Kevin Hart Vs Tariq Nasheed?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dave Chappelle really came through and crushed the standup buildings. He is on a level so far above everyone else right now.
Dave is also significantly less funny now that he used to be - he's like 50% therapist now - I haven't seen anybody really enjoy his stand-up where they're laughing the whole time either.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yes but Kevin fame comes from him making white friendly comedy.
even dame said that his comedy style was more for white people.
Godfrey, Jordan Peele and Dave Chapelle started out more “white friendly” than Kevin and they still managed to maintain, while retaining their comedic value and not cashing out for c00n coins. Matter of fact, last night on Tariq’s show, Godfrey said that a segment of black establishments and black managers didn’t want to give Godfrey opportunities bc they said he talked too “proper” he wasn’t “ghetto “ enough for the room yet he managed to be consistent throughout his career.
:jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dave is also significantly less funny now that he used to be - he's like 50% therapist now - I haven't seen anybody really enjoy his stand-up where they're laughing the whole time either.
That’s a lie. :deadrose::deadrose:
Dave Chapelle went wild viral after his specials dropped on Netflix - he had significant feedback. People still talk about his Chapelle show til this day. I have never seen the same reception with Kevin Hart. No one is saying- “wowwww..remember that movie or show that Kevin Hart did :ohlawd:“”
:mjlol::deadrose:
Dave fell off the radar and people still waited for his return all this time. Kevin is the class clown who made it big off making people laugh at his own expense, now he has the fame but he’s letting his ego outshine the performance. Dave Chapelle is intellectually funny so of course as he gets older, he going to be more introspective and cerebral of topics, current events. The difference is Dave is actually interesting and engaging as a person which adds to his celebrity. Kevin is making try hard jokes trying to appeal to his celebrity friends and it ain’t working. I’m sure Dave Chapelle prefers getting laughs from 4 genuine people in the room than getting fake laughter and pity claps from an entire crowd

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Kev needs to stop being a Mitch. His first 3 specials were extremely good. He doesn’t have that spark that he used to.

If we keeping it 100, his last special was trash and I turned that shyt off after like 15 mins. Like I just couldn’t do it.

I respect his hustle and all that and he’s getting $ but these comedy specials ain’t even mid. Them shyts wack breh. Them lil 85 South shows are wayyyyyy funnier. Dude started off talking about Rona and the shyt went downhill from there.

I’d just rather see Kevin in them movies he does with The Rock because the comedy shyt just isn’t hitting :yeshrug:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why is Kevin Hart getting upset because someone said he didn't like his Netflix special?! :mjtf: Not everyone is going to like what you do so why get upset?! :dahell:
He’s triggered. Same reason why he cheated on his ex wife, pregnant ex girlfriend, treated his friend like shyt in that documentary - Kevin with his Napoleon complex who fits the archetype of the “uncool” kid coming up who hid his pain and fear of rejection through laughter. Now that he has fame and wealth, it’s highlighting his insecurities. The one thing that kept him relevant in his mind was being able to make people laugh regardless of what. But now that a relatively public figure with a following has shown him up - it’s war. He reacted the same with Michael Blackson when he was getting clowned for cheating, being extorted by that homely looking white chick and going on that apology tour.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Godfrey, Jordan Peele and Dave Chapelle started out more “white friendly” than Kevin and they still managed to maintain, while retaining their comedic value and not cashing out for c00n coins. Matter of fact, last night on Tariq’s show, Godfrey said that a segment of black establishments and black managers didn’t want to give Godfrey opportunities bc they said he talked too “proper” he wasn’t “ghetto “ enough for the room yet he managed to be consistent throughout his career.
:jbhmm:

Godfrey is full of shyt he jumped on this pro black militant wave when back in the day he played the token black guy.
Also he was on comic view all the time back in the day so to say black mangers did not fukk with him is bullshyt.
I would compare Kevin to Aries spears type of guy yeah he can do all black audiences but he going to have the most success with a white audience.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Kev about to go on the breakfast club and cry about Tariq he did it with Michael Blackson and Katt

and he saw what Michael Blackson did. Dude doubled down and roasted his ass. shyt is a top 5 Breakfast Club interview along with Dame, Birdman and Soulja

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why is Kevin Hart getting upset because someone said he didn't like his Netflix special?! :mjtf: Not everyone is going to like what you do so why get upset?! :dahell:

Why do people feel that famous people can't respond to someone talking about them?
Tariq responds to Tommy sotomayor does that make him upset or just responding.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Why do people feel that famous people can't respond to someone talking about them?
Tariq responds to Tommy sotomayor does that make him upset or just responding.
They can respond to whoever they want but what's the point. I'm sure Beyonce, President Obama, Lebron James, etc gets all kinds of shyt thrown at them in the comments on IG and Twitter but you don't see them responding.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Godfrey is full of shyt he jumped on this pro black militant wave when back in the day he played the token black guy.
Also he was on comic view all the time back in the day so to say black mangers did not fukk with him is bullshyt.
I would compare Kevin to Aries spears type of guy yeah he can do all black audiences but he going to have the most success with a white audience.
He got on Comicview, but they didn’t put him on Def Comedy Jam. Actually watch the interview with Tariq. He talks about all of that.