Kevin Hart is terrible, why is this nikka shining

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
all 3 are funnier, a name drop would be warranted :manny:
:stopitslime:Aires spears, recycles all of his old material, as a matter of fact I have only heard him talk about the same shyt over and over, and he always does the same voices. That dude is one dimensional.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:stopitslime:Aires spears, recycles all of his old material, as a matter of fact I have only heard him talk about the same shyt over and over, and he always does the same voices. That dude is one dimensional.[/quote]

and who is this thread about :comeon:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin Hart is terrible, why is this nikka shining

...because if you're a black man trying to make it in Hollywood then you either have to c00n it up or put on the dress:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSGTxyWFIW8

They tried to get Dave Chapppelle to put on the dress but he wouldn't go for it. Hence him turning 'crazy':

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Kevin Hart is funny but as a fan of Hannibal Buress, as funny as his material is, dude has been a perpetual second banana, he'll never be that dude, he is more ironic funny than haha funny.

But anyway, most guys standup goes downhill once they start doing movies. Early Kevin was hilarious.

That being said he has some abilities that a lot of comedians don't possess. Dude is a great storyteller, very animated which can be hit or miss, but he is broad enough to be in a lot of different mediums which isn't easy to do. To be a successful comedian in this day and age is a lot harder than it was in the 70's 80's and 90's because everyone has seen everything in a sense. But he is far from terrible.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I hate when people say that, this dude had like one great standup, and proceeded to recycle the same material anytime you saw him after that... People love revisionist history, he was falling off before he went crazy.. and to be honest no, he wasnt funnier than kevin, I mean he was in movies (KH needs work in that department) but his standup was not

This the dikkriding for Katt Williams is crazy, dude was a one-note comedian that came out at the right time and rode the pimp shtick into the ground.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Dude just comes off as forced. Dude is out there trying way to hard to make people laugh.

The greats are naturally hilarious and Kevin Hart isn't one of them. It always involves him being loud and doing extra shyt to get a laugh.

Pretty much how I feel on him....dude's just too loud/forced for me. I dont find that style of comedy funny thats just me tho. Cant hate on his success tho keep doing what ur doing if it works :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
IMO he stopped being funny once his material became more universal

back when he was doing hood movies and his stand up was mostly about hood shyt he was funny as hell

now every joke is about his kids or wife and he only play in corny white boy movies :camby:

I understand what he doing(trying to appeal to wider audience) but hes nowhere near as funny as he used to be

If you havent seen it watch "Paper Soldiers" to see the old Kev that used to be funny

paper soldiers had me dying with laughter

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a Robin to a Batman, but they're trying to make him out to be this superman/super comedian.

As someone already stated, he's "extra"...that's about it.

He's Ezal from Friday.He should only pop up on screen sporadically.I don't think he'll ever be able to carry his own movie.

But he's getting his dough...I wish the best for him and his family.Can't be mad at that