Kevin Hart is terrible, why is this nikka shining

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No one hated on Dave Chappelle, Martin, Chris Tucker, Chris Rock, and Eddie Murphy
:ehh:

Kevin Hart's situation always reminded me of Dane Cook. Neither of them have "legendary" stand up acts but they rose to immense success very quickly and both seemed to have a bunch of haters come out because of their success.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The correlation is because you work hard doesn't make you funny
everybody likes Kevin Hart because of the machine, not because he's funny thats the point I'm saying

I am not a comedian, but I know local comics way funnier than the guy, he's terrible
Ohh so when I laugh at him, it's because the machine made me. :ohhh:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The correlation is because you work hard doesn't make you funny
everybody likes Kevin Hart because of the machine, not because he's funny thats the point I'm saying

I am not a comedian, but I know local comics way funnier than the guy, he's terrible
You worded it wrong and what you said didn't make sense. But him working hard is why he continues to get work. He works hard at what his job is. There are plenty of Actors/Actresses who aren't funny or talented but continue to get work because of how hard they work and how they appeal to the masses, regardless of your opinion and how highly you may regard it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You worded it wrong and what you said didn't make sense. But him working hard is why he continues to get work. He works hard at what his job is. There are plenty of Actors/Actresses who aren't funny or talented but continue to get work because of how hard they work and how they appeal to the masses, regardless of your opinion and how highly you may regard it.

He's not funny tho? If he was working hard he would be improving on his craft, and even his fans say he's stands up aren't good now
before you say I don't make sense listen to yourself
what does working hard mean? Working hard doing what?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
He's not funny tho? If he was working hard he would be improving on his craft, and even his fans say he's stands up aren't good now
before you say I don't make sense listen to yourself
what does working hard mean? Working hard doing what?
Working hard at what you do for a living. He is a comedian, actor with several movie credits, and an Executive Producer for his own television show. That's not working hard? I'm sure there are Ford plant workers who got promotions due to them working hard at their job.And him not being funny to you, doesn't mean he doesn't have what it takes to appeal to the masses. I don't think Dennis Miller is funny to me, but I'm not going to say he doesn't deserve his fame just because I don't think he's funny. I'm not naive or self-centered enough to believe what I find funny is the only thing that should be considered funny.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude just comes off as forced. Dude is out there trying way to hard to make people laugh.

The greats are naturally hilarious and Kevin Hart isn't one of them. It always involves him being loud and doing extra shyt to get a laugh.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Dude just comes off as forced. Dude is out there trying way to hard to make people laugh.

The greats are naturally hilarious and Kevin Hart isn't one of them. It always involves him being loud and doing extra shyt to get a laugh.
Exactly, it comes off very amateurish.

Any loud person on the street can get laughs like that.

hazardous

All Star
Daps
My friends always try to put me on Kevin Hart, but I just don't find the guy funny.

The most annoying about him is how much he laughs at his own jokes.

tr2k

All Star
Daps

He's been doing this since he was a teen. He is being himself. Katt Williams force his character, when you interview him he is calm as hell. Kevin stays in character/be himself at all times.