Kevin Hart is terrible, why is this nikka shining

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I use to Shot all over Kevin's Name too but then I actually watched some of his Stand Up Shows, Ride Along and I'm even into Season 2 of Real Husbands Of Hollywood. He can be Corny but he has made me a Fan within Time.:yeshrug: I understand the Hate though.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin Hart is funny, but he's bound to have this many people that hate him when he's so overexposed.

His last standup was bullshyt where you can tell he was just trying to get catchphrases over to sell tshirts but he's had plenty of hilarious moments in his past standup.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
His jokes can be used in everyday saying. Much like Katt Williams

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's simply doing what Eddie did and striking while the iron is hot. Eddie was doing movie after movie after movie until the movies started flopping. Eventually Kevin movies will start flopping or he'll focus on the sitcom he's making

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
He's simply doing what Eddie did and striking while the iron is hot. Eddie was doing movie after movie after movie until the movies started flopping. Eventually Kevin movies will start flopping or he'll focus on the sitcom he's making
Lol son please ....what movie Kevin Hart did that can compare to coming to America, trading places, 48 hours both parts....please don't compare him to Eddie u bug....son stand up not even fukking with Eddie....stop it

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol son please ....what movie Kevin Hart did that can compare to coming to America, trading places, 48 hours both parts....please don't compare him to Eddie u bug....son stand up not even fukking with Eddie....stop it

So me comparing his grind to Eddie's is the same thing as comparing the actual movies themselves?

ok

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OK let's compare his grind to Adam Sandler.... fukk it

We cant. Sandler isn't every where like Kevin Hart is. Sandler simply has the production company and fan base to do a movie whenever he pleases and his last movie flopped.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
My girl is watching let me explain right now...

I'm going to bed :snooze:

• Dap
Reactions: Rev