Kevin Gates On The Combat Jack Show

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
I'm talking about people who are straight up gay, kissing dudes in public and shyt not the dl homos.

I don't see them robbing stores, robbing old ladies, stealing you car stereo, shooting up clubs, gang banging, being racists, promoting wars and on. shyt they all move to the coolest places in the nation (SF and Seattle) and it's usually all love amongst them. If there were 100% gay cities they would probably be the least violent and least discriminatory cities in the nation.

It takes that long cuz Pete thinking where he can insert that he was locked up for 36 months and still have a legit question

:heh:

:mjlol:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
i like kevin,got some good tracks,smart brother but i dont co-sign when he says frank lucas wasn't gangster because he told

sometimes kevin tries to be a lil too" real" if u know what i mean

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Why are some cats hating on Kevin Gates? Never heard cats hate on him, dude got bars, some substance, flow, delivers nice hooks and all that. Luca Brasi Story is a dope tape.

i like kevin,got some good tracks,smart brother but i dont co-sign when he says frank lucas wasn't gangster because he told

sometimes kevin tries to be a lil too" real" if u know what i mean
C/s, who gives a fukk about dirty cops. As long as you don't snitch on yours or people that are part of the game. Dirty cops are not a part of the game. Unless the streets consider dirty cops to be a part of the game(?)

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Why are some cats hating on Kevin Gates? Never heard cats hate on him, dude got bars, some substance, flow, delivers nice hooks and all that.

C/s, who gives a fukk about dirty cops. As long as you don't snitch on yours or people that are part of the game. Dirty cops are not a part of the game. Unless the streets consider dirty cops to be a part of the game(?)
Why arent dirty cops a part of the game?...if you got them on the payroll and they turn a blind eye to the shyt you do on the streets and allow you to have enough breathing room to even be IN the game you damn right they apart of the game...and as far as Frank Lucas goes...he was a gangster before he snitched...after you snitch all stripes get taken to me...there's no such thing as selective snitching...you either snitch or don't snitch

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Funniest combat podcast this shyt was hilarious front to back. Wish the interview was longer. Kevin Gates makes good music but i didnt know he was a character.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Why arent dirty cops a part of the game?...if you got them on the payroll and they turn a blind eye to the shyt you do on the streets and allow you to have enough breathing room to even be IN the game you damn right they apart of the game...and as far as Frank Lucas goes...he was a gangster before he snitched...after you snitch all stripes get taken to me...there's no such thing as selective snitching...you either snitch or don't snitch
Now I don't know much about Frank Lucas, that movie was all Hollywood and he moved in silence so there's not really a lot of info on him except his word and he talks a lot of shyt.

But if the police actually were trying to bring a case against him that would be one thing, were those dudes even from his district? If there's any truth to the story they were gangsters that used their badge to not get got, worse than dirty police. In the end there were too many different cops extorting him which I assume goes against the rules as well. Idk, I'm not too into all the rules or the story. That's just how rationalize it.

Last edited:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
The end was hilarious.. He told Pete he didn't respect him for saying that he had been to prison.. Pete needs to knock that prison sh1t out.. He seems to always bring it up with Black guests as some type of bonding experience...

:mjlol:

But anyway Kevin Gates is a smart dumb n1gga, suffering from extreme mental illness and a borderline c00n...

I don't see sh1t ending well for the guy honestly...If you talk to anyone that is severely institutionalized and has spent a lot of time in isolation they sound like Gates and have a similar world view...I got a cousin that shares some of the similar logic (or lack of)... I have no doubt he's a legit tough guy or "real n1gga" though...

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Hahahaha @ those last 10 minutes. Interesting interview, never listened any of guys' music but I recognize him from a few hooks. He did have some gems sprinkled in there.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Listening right now , this is prolly the 2nd or 3rd interview I've heard with Gates. So I'm unfamiliar with "mental gymnastics" and "Masters in Psychology," I really thought he had one :mjlol:

I checked some his music a while back, but nothing recently. But, this nikka talks like T.I. with his delivery and vocabulary, and his description of depression and goin thru shyt like he Z-Ro