Kevin Gates On The Combat Jack Show

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Around the 50:00 mark he spits some HEAT that he said his audience ain't heard yet :ohhh:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
You already know he says all that :laff: He said something about all his interviews sounding the same and I was :pachaha:

:laff:@ both of yall. Yeah, i started noticing some month ago back. He doesn't seem to listen alot either lol. Maybe it's cuz he's got alot bottled in or as he says, he's introverted. Introverts think, reflect & analyze alot & once they get to speak it's like a release/therapheutic feeling.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Interesting choice, Combat Jack is really covering the whole hiphop spectrum with his guest no excess of anything and it's not really lacking anything either. It would be moguls but there's not so many moguls out there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Interesting choice, Combat Jack is really covering the whole hiphop spectrum with his guest no excess of anything and it's not really lacking anything either. It would be moguls but there's not so many moguls out there.
Premium pete gotta stop stuttering. shyt is hella annoying.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Lol @ the end. Premium Pete was actually catching him slipping with that as you could see by his reaction. So i guess that was the interview he was talking about on Hot 97 with Ciph. I get his point but he was definitely not being 100 with that. He was not tryna listen what he had to say either.

@Napoleon

Lol i agree. Whenever he's about to ask a question it takes 10 minutes just to get the shyt out. It seems like he has a hard time getting to the point. A few people are like that. No diss, but it's annoying at times lol.

But i thought he actually was better on this show & the previous.