Kevin Gates Has Officially Lost his mind

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:russ: The pissed and shytted part got me dying and this ain't even nothin to laugh about,da fukk he said that for?
That's why I feel bad for laughing. Death is sad, but damnit, if the disrespect and buffoonery ain't enough to make me slip up. :wow:

Daps
:camby:

we take pictures of dead family members but we don't pose with the body though we just let the body rest there in the coffin and the pic is only shared to close friends and family memeber not social media so i dunno maybe he's a plant maybe not :patrice:

one thing's for sure though for most of you :umad:

Breh that's fine among family/close friends, but would you post a close up pic on your facebook?

Gates over here posting a selfie of a dead pale-skin body:huhldup:

If you want to commemorate her post a pic of when she was alive, not her corpse.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Breh that's fine among family/close friends, but would you post a close up pic on your facebook?

Gates over here posting a selfie of a dead pale-skin body:huhldup:

If you want to commemorate her post a pic of when she was alive, not her corpse.
People do it all the time bro, people pics get posted while they dying on the ground from a bullet(lil snupe for example), it's life. Before social networks people had no reason to have that pic, now they have it to post on ig

My pops died wit we right next to him, I felt him take his last breath and all that, wasn't on my mind to take a pic, but some people see things different, and I learned that

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
He's always telling some super dramatic story idk to make nikkas think he's real and seen it all or sumn.

Like I really see the effort in him.
I never really paid attention to him. Everytime I saw his name it was connected to some nonsense like fukking his cousin or eating ass. Needless to say, that stuff never interested me, so I never clicked a link. This is the first thread about him that I've actually read and commented on, and that's chiefly because the title was so sensational, I had to see what finally pushed cats over the edge. :russ:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
so no1 gif's t
the sheer ridiculousness of this request got me weak
:dead::dead::dead:

foreal tho.lol

I kinda brace myself everytime I see someone quote me in this thread because I click the alert just refresh my browser to my request lol

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it's crazy that people don't believe him when he says he's latino. If we were to see a guy who looked like him in a baseball uniform, we'd all assume he's latino.

True but its hard to use the baseball angle though

Everybody know the nikka name is Kevin Gates

Would be different if it were Manny Ramirez :manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I never really paid attention to him. Everytime I saw his name it was connected to some nonsense like fukking his cousin or eating ass. Needless to say, that stuff never interested me, so I never clicked a link. This is the first thread about him that I've actually read and commented on, and that's chiefly because the title was so sensational, I had to see what finally pushed cats over the edge. :russ:

All this shyt irrelevant tho breh is one of the best in the rap game right now. Ignore the shenanigans, but don't ignore the music :dj2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall who dont think breh is demented for doing this probably a lil demented yourself.

You gotta be self conscious enough to know you dont be showing pictures of dead bodies all willy nilly to the general public. much less one youre touching in the shmoney pose.

Then he gives some extra dramatic story like he always does. Breh nobody tryna see all that.

But dead bodies are on the internet all day...and you love looking at them....

But since a nikka did it and captioned it with her being his old earth, now your principles switch up? :smh:

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
But dead bodies are on the internet all day...and you love looking at them....

But since a nikka did it and captioned it with her being his old earth, now your principles switch up? :smh:
Wait. Are you talking to breh specifically, or you talking in general, because I know I don't go online searching for dead bodies. I go sports, hip-hop and piff (big booty, brown skinned Brazilians :banderas:) so yeah, you gotta be clear, brehthren.