Kevin Gates Has Officially Lost his mind

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Bruh his Wiki page says he has a record deal...I swear ya'll dont even know what a plant is...:snoop:
ok cool but go to any hiphop mixtape site...dude's face is plastered on a lot of these djs tapes yet nobody really rockin with dude like that...looks like a plant to me

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to unfollow this nikka on IG, a few weeks ago he made like 15 videos back to back which was the nail in the coffin, now this :snoop:

he knows what he is doing and its obviously working, can't be mad at him for that :manny:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I told you he was a fakkit.

Told you he ain't shyt. Dude desperate puttin shyt like this on blast tryin to appear "real" or what the fukk ever. Dude's a fakkit. Hope his stank ass "career" evaporates in 6 months.

:pacspit:

Yes, it is an obvious "look at me im cool" type of ploy. shyt is disgusting. But I guess it's " but he makes bangin music tho :dwillhuh: "

:snoop:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
:comeon:All this fake outrage.
hqdefault.jpg

You know you don' looked at a girl dead body befo!

realest post in the thread
fake outrage is boring
/
i left a r.i.p under the post when i saw it and i personally didnt think there was anything ***that*** strange about it,

till i see ppl pretending on twitter and shouting over each other about 'gates is sooo weird' blah blah blah
shyt makes me sick

we are all different, accept that shyt or jus keep it moving
social networks jus encourage lames to make a big fukkin song and dance about anythin n everything

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not feeling the fact he put this on social media, but black folks in the south been taking pics of deceased family members forever. He's probably covering her mouth because her cheeks are sunken in severely and her mouth/lips are probably a lil malformed if she wasn't eating towards the end

Daps
Yall who dont think breh is demented for doing this probably a lil demented yourself.

You gotta be self conscious enough to know you dont be showing pictures of dead bodies all willy nilly to the general public. much less one youre touching in the shmoney pose.

Then he gives some extra dramatic story like he always does. Breh nobody tryna see all that.

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I've never seen a polaroid of the body at a funeral.
Well u probably never been to a hood funeral :yeshrug: cause that's nothin to be surprised at

Thru social media the world is connected, and everybody different, so something that u thin shouldn't be a ig might not be how the next person feels

:ehh: I know what probably caught the world off guard the most was that nobody really knew his mama was sick and then out the blue comes that she died, wit a picture to go wit it, but he is a different type of dude.

And yea every funeral I been to has had somebody took a picture of the dead:yeshrug: its life people want memories

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Yall who dont think breh is demented for doing this probably a lil demented yourself.

You gotta be self conscious enough to know you dont be showing pictures of dead bodies all willy nilly, much less one youre touching in the shmoney pose.

Then he gives some extra dramatic story like he always does. Breh nobody tryna see all that.
:camby:

we take pictures of dead family members but we don't pose with the body though we just let the body rest there in the coffin and the pic is only shared to close friends and family memeber not social media so i dunno maybe he's a plant maybe not :patrice:

one thing's for sure though for most of you :umad: