Kevin Gates Has Officially Lost his mind

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait. Are you talking to breh specifically, or you talking in general, because I know I don't go online searching for dead bodies. I go sports, hip-hop and piff (big booty, brown skinned Brazilians :banderas:) so yeah, you gotta be clear, brehthren.

In general... There are always countless pics of dead bodies in news stories...and those bodies were someone's father, son, husband, brother, mother daughter, sister, etc...

The media distorts principle perse..... If they can wrap the storyline up in a certain narrative, then principle goes out the window...

Do you think Trayvon's parents were OK with his autopsy photos being available to millions online....?

Do you think the parents of that Georgia kid who was found in the mat was good with his death face being available to the globe...?

I can go on for days.... 90% of this forum saw those photos and were cool with it cause the narrative fits their morbid curiosity....

But in this instance, their is no storyline(no obvious one) to placate you, so people tune into some pseudo moral compass and manufacture fake outrage, when in truth, we absolutely love it....

Last edited:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but its hard to use the baseball angle though

Everybody know the nikka name is Kevin Gates

Would be different if it were Manny Ramirez :manny:
I know a Mexican dude with the last name round and he has a white name. Itont mean diddily squat

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It does when you talking about perception and not reality though
:manny:
There's a difference between perception and ignorance. When nikkas think your last name has to be Sanchez in order for you to be Hispanic, that's ignorance. When I think this nikka lebron traveled but the refs ain't call it, that's perception.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's a difference between perception and ignorance. When nikkas think your last name has to be Sanchez in order for you to be Hispanic, that's ignorance. When I think this nikka lebron traveled but the refs ain't call it, that's perception.
Call it ignorance then

My point is its not surprising
:manny:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Bigger question: what's up with this generation actively giving up their personal privacy? Taking selfies with dead family members, taking pics of grave stones...what part of the game is this?

What type of man or woman tells strangers that his grandma pissed and shyt herself? Seriously. I can understand telling someone about that stuff in private, as a means of coping or showing empathy; like say if you take care of your grandparents, and discuss the struggle with someone else who takes care of his or her grandparents too. But telling the world that your grandma shyt herself?

This nikka don't have the money to bury his grandmother with dignity? I've never heard of a jaw being visibly broken to fit a body in a casket...