Kevin Gates Has Officially Lost his mind

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
This fakkit is more famous for eating ass and posting non sense on social media than for his music :scust:

Sometimes i hate social media and the internet in general for giving a platform to all kinds of dumb fukks to promote their bullshyt thoughts and opinions.

:trash::camby:

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
On the real I don't know a soul who listens to this clowns music irl. All dude is known for is eating ass and social media.

I'm definitely not about to start now. he's the worst kind of attention whore

wont lie. heard him a lot in the hood the other day visiting my couz in DC. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
ye ik wat gates talkn bout

i think his grandmother had pancreas cancer

same thing happened to my closest homie grandmother

she shytted all over her self and pissed, then they had 2 do something to her mouth , that happens when u have pancreas cancer

dam thats fukked up

R.i.P

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
I watched this nikkas interviews and I thought he was a cool genuine dude, the money and attention is pretty much getting into he's head but whateva tho :yeshrug:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I think it's crazy that people don't believe him when he says he's latino. If we were to see a guy who looked like him in a baseball uniform, we'd all assume he's latino.
I like the song narco traficante but his spanish was pretty terrible on it. But then again mine is too

Starski

Superstar
Daps
ummm he's a plant...hello!!! his hold vibe screams plant!....he think he slick with all that I dont have no industry freinds bullsht but I see right through dude...

Bruh his Wiki page says he has a record deal...I swear ya'll dont even know what a plant is...:snoop:

Starski

Superstar
Daps

full

YO HE REALLY FINISHED IT OFF W? #IDGT

mj-laughing.gif