KEVIN GATES-BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
People really should learn why Black Lives Matter started in the first place. It's not the murder that is getting people upset(which is sad no matter who did it), it's the fact that black victims of police/vigilantes are getting shytted on in the justice system while their families get shytted on by half the country.

I don't have a problem with talking about issues in the community, but if the only time I see people even care is when the topic of racism is brought up, then that shyt is going to look suspect in my eyes. I mean it's especially outrageous when I see rappers like gates or Travis Scott spew out B.S. like "if they didn't act like" or "if they didn't wear this" when their whole image is basically the go to image when some one tries to justify someone's murder.

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm so fukking sick of #blacklivesmatter, it's fukking insulting. Like all we do is get violated by the police all day, in fact police are probably the most reactionary branch of civil services yet we've given them so much power with the type of ignorance that has been attached to this whole movement.

I understand the premise, but its other branches of civil service that's got black communities drinking from a contaminated water supply or rezoning black communities out of preferred school districts and into underrepresented districts with substandard student to teacher ratios. There's black communities where the property values are so low that Wal-Mart and certain grocery store chains don't consider it profitable to build there, and kids may go weeks at a time (or longer) without eating fresh produce. There are black communities where there is no local economy, meaning all money leaves the community due to lack of industry and private business ownership; having no local economy means you have no local jobs, no political voice and no growth.

All these things I listed above lead to the types of oppressed situations in certain communities where the political response is a "heightened police presence". I don't know about you, but the majority of the oppressed people in my family die from poor nutrition and cancer, not police brutality. Are the police often out of line when dealing with my folks? yes. Is this the right movement to represent my folks? No

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
watch-the-trailer-for-american-crime-story-the-people-v-o-j-simpson-and-take-a-look-a-737907.gif

new "he gon' cry in the car" gif :ohhh:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh:Wait what? I know jack sht about Gates (which I am currently thankful for) so break it down to me.

EXCLUSIVE
RAPPER KEVIN GATES
I WAS BANGING MY COUSIN FOR 2 YEARS!

1/9/15 2:00 PM PST

Rapper Kevin Gates was having sex with a woman for nearly 2 years after finding out she was his cousin, and he tells us he'd do it again because there's nothing wrong with it.

Kevin just went on TMZ Live to clarify what he posted a few days back ... that he was dating a woman a few years ago and after 3 months his grandma told him the lady was his cousin.

Kevin told us ... they began dating in 2006 and continued dating for nearly 2 years after finding out. He says he never found out whether it was a first, second, third cousin or even more remote.

The rapper and the woman are still close, and he has no regrets and feels no weirdness about their relationship.

He's an interesting guy ... and as open as it gets.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Feminine hoe like mentalities. Too many black men are raised to think like women on some get in where you fit in type shyt.

That's why so many rappers are simps and don't innovative.

If they can infiltrate black nationalists & militants, a rapper is probably what they would give to the interns to work on

He an agent.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
EXCLUSIVE
RAPPER KEVIN GATES
I WAS BANGING MY COUSIN FOR 2 YEARS!

1/9/15 2:00 PM PST

Rapper Kevin Gates was having sex with a woman for nearly 2 years after finding out she was his cousin, and he tells us he'd do it again because there's nothing wrong with it.

Kevin just went on TMZ Live to clarify what he posted a few days back ... that he was dating a woman a few years ago and after 3 months his grandma told him the lady was his cousin.

Kevin told us ... they began dating in 2006 and continued dating for nearly 2 years after finding out. He says he never found out whether it was a first, second, third cousin or even more remote.

The rapper and the woman are still close, and he has no regrets and feels no weirdness about their relationship.

He's an interesting guy ... and as open as it gets.
:dwillhuh::mindblown:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
90% of black people running around with their black fists raised online and sharing all those positive memes are full of shyt

we know it, we just don't want everybody else to know or find out about that shyt

this nikka isn't about to lose not one fan and damn sure isn't about to lose any money behind this :comeon: