Kevin Garnett's estranged wife looking for $200k a month in support

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:picard:Didn't he just lose about 70 million to a crooked money advisor, these are 2 extreme L's

Yup. I keep saying it...athletes need to stop hiring financial "advisers" and instead simply get an accountant/CPA, a good attorney who specializes in trusts, and start putting as much money as possible into a simple index fund.

It's not sexy. It's not fast. But you'll come out on top as long as Washington DC isn't nuked. Same with investing in bonds and treasuries. Athletes often come from poor financial backgrounds and it's easy for some flashy white dude in a suit to meet them at a meeting driving a Ferrari talking about how they can triple their investment. Nah fukk all that. Be boring and win.

Daps
This is one of the situations that I kinda side with the girl. She sacrificed having any kind of career to he by his side. That being said.....

Damn near $150k a month :what:

And the most problematic part to me is that she wants more spousal support than child support. So wrong

What career did she pass up that paid 150k/month?

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
#GMB

Nikka let a cac take 70 mill from him

:mindblown:

simply get an accountant/CPA
Those aren't needed, if a man can't sit down and learn about finances then he has no need for the money.
I'm always curious as to why nikkas wanna flip money, you're already rich AF just protect it from inflation and you good.

It's been proven the number one way for women to get rich is from their ex husband or father. Breh should just hire hookers. marriage is for broke nikkas who can't spend $1,000 an hour.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
What career did she pass up that paid 150k/month?
Did you read the rest of the post :dahell:

$150k is outrageous, especially when she’s not asking nearly as much for the children.

She sacrificed 10-15 years of work experience, and I wouldn’t mind KG breaking her off a little something. But anything more than $5k a month is crazy

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only one thing you can do at that point

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:9a1b9b3b578e4556931f021dd4927bc8-6ZM4I9oPk-HSK1-360_634x422.jpg

SearchParty_Pilot_01.png

Daps
Did you read the rest of the post :dahell:

$150k is outrageous, especially when she’s not asking nearly as much for the children.

She sacrificed 10-15 years of work experience, and I wouldn’t mind KG breaking her off a little something. But anything more than $5k a month is crazy

I think we’re 90% in agreement. I don’t agree with the term “sacrifice.” It’s not like she couldn’t work while he earned all the money. She wasn’t his manager, wasn’t out on the road with him on away game. She wasn’t holding it down while he tried to make it big. She married a millionaire and got to live a millionaires life.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
They were married for over a decade and she raises his kids mostly solo. She's not being too unreasonable considering how much money he's got. This is why it's cheaper to keep her.:yeshrug:

:camby:

Plenty of people are married for over a decade and they're her kids too. Does her contribution to the marriage add up to the amount she is looking for? Is she contributing towards his future earnings? Does it cost 200k a month to raise a child?

The caping needs to stop.