Kevin Garnett's estranged wife looking for $200k a month in support

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Sacrificed what?:skip: what job was she going to get that was going to come close to making as much as him? She didnt sacrifice a damn thing! She wanted those kids and to be a stay at home mom.

I don't assume that she sacrificed anything, but even assuming that she did and let's assume that she would have made $100,000.00 per year for that 10-15 year period if she had worked. That would mean at most she sacrificed $1,500,000.00 over that time period. She is asking for way more than $1,500,000.00 just for herself, without even factoring in what the man has to pay for his children. Something is wrong with the economics of that picture.

When I say sacrifice I talk about in job experience, tenure, the whole 9. I guarantee KG said be a full time mom and raise the kids, stay at home when I’m on the road so we don’t get robbed, just worry about working out, eating right, looking like a dime and raise the kids.

I hate marriage culture and gold diggers but I will say if it’s a case where the wife has been a full time mom and celebrity wife instead of working she should get something. It’s hard to get a good job with a 10-15 year gap.

But once again those numbers are insanity. I can’t even understand how these hoes go to their lawyers and throw out those numbers

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: The average professional investor doesn’t beat the market
But the top ones do.
And considering his access to capital, angel investing as a whole should have been a breeze.
You're telling me Lyft, Facebook, Bird, Uber, SpaceX, Tesla, Palantir, Pinterest, Rackspace, etc were not accessible to him?
shyt, give your money to BlackRock.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Did you read the rest of the post :dahell:

$150k is outrageous, especially when she’s not asking nearly as much for the children.

She sacrificed 10-15 years of work experience, and I wouldn’t mind KG breaking her off a little something. But anything more than $5k a month is crazy

She CHOSE that sacrifice

She's not a child

Unless you live in fairy tale land where you think Marriage is a function of Love instead of Money/Convenience

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
She CHOSE that sacrifice

She's not a child

Unless you live in fairy tale land where you think Marriage is a function of Love instead of Money/Convenience
:dahell:

I don't know either of them, but I'm assuming it went like this, which I mentioned in a previous post. KG is on the road for half of the year and is very, very famous. I am sure he said instead of working some meaningless job just take care of the kids, watch the house, and look like a dime. I'm pretty sure it was a mutual agreement that she just takes care of the kids.

And again, KG should get to slap her 150,000 times for asking for that much. But I will agree that she should get a lil something

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:

I don't know either of them, but I'm assuming it went like this, which I mentioned in a previous post. KG is on the road for half of the year and is very, very famous. I am sure he said instead of working some meaningless job just take care of the kids, watch the house, and look like a dime. I'm pretty sure it was a mutual agreement that she just takes care of the kids.

And again, KG should get to slap her 150,000 times for asking for that much. But I will agree that she should get a lil something

The fact that she is demanding that much money for this divorce shows she was in it for what I just mentioned.... money

They married in 2004. KG was already a 9 year vet in the NBA by then, she knew what it was. And her sister is married to Jimmy Jam Harris. This woman wanted that lifestyle. There isn't any "sacrifice" involved

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
51966022.jpg
You frightening nicole playa

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Watch dude wanna get Area 21 back up and popping for that check :mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Income tax... Still not a Black problem.

It affects all athletes. Do no take points of view of the extreme..

When you shoot a movie you pay the city a sum of money and also employ locally... That's why they incentivise the business with tax break

This is an issue for athletes and leagues to address not a racial matter
You have such a deep disconnect that you don’t even realize how clearly wrong you are.

There is not a single law regarding taxation that affects those earning above $200,000 other than estate taxes, that is even remotely this high, and the estate taxes come after death.

This was created to affect industries where the majority of players are Black.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You have such a deep disconnect that you don’t even realize how clearly wrong you are.

There is not a single law regarding taxation that affects those earning above $200,000 other than estate taxes, that is even remotely this high, and the estate taxes come after death.

This was created to affect industries where the majority of players are Black.
nope

just not paranoid...

It affects all major athletes (not just Black ones) and began in the 90's with only a few states participating but now it's a grand conspiracy against Black athletes. :russell:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Can you imagine if a lawyer started breaking out high school transcripts and interviewing classmates of these women who swear they sacrificed to marry a multimillionare?

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
They were married for over a decade and she raises his kids mostly solo. She's not being too unreasonable considering how much money he's got. This is why it's cheaper to keep her.:yeshrug:
They were married for over a decade and she raises his kids mostly solo. She's not being too unreasonable considering how much money he's got. This is why it's cheaper to keep her.:yeshrug:
What type of bytch made comment is this? How you say it's cheaper to keep her and she's the one who filed for divorce:mjlol:. Also how do you logically think this is fair:what:, are you a female?

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
This is one of the situations that I kinda side with the girl. She sacrificed having any kind of career to he by his side. That being said.....

Damn near $150k a month :what:

And the most problematic part to me is that she wants more spousal support than child support. So wrong
What career nikka she got with a rich man so she wouldn't have to work. Not working because you're rich>>>>punk ass career.