Kevin Durant disses Stephen A for saying Dantoni 3s or Layups, Jordan focused marketing negatively impacted basketball

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
KD is a clown. He takes this shyt too seriously. These dudes have a job to do, they need shyt to talk about everyday. No one should be taking any media personality in any sports opinions seriously. It’s a TV show to garner ratings I’m sure they don’t care as much about what they say as people like KD.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I came in ready to clown but he’s right. Every game, every quarter is a legacy moment. It’s overkill. You shoot less than 45% it’s ‘you gotsa show up he didn’t come with it! we gotta reasses his legacy!!!’…

Unfair and goofy bc …Kobe went 6/24 in a game 7. Mike had some 12/30 nights straight hoisting vs Utah. I didnt even know about the ‘tragic Johnson’ series till recently. Never heard about it.

I still think KD is misguided in being so open as a fukking all time great tho. Fam stop trying to be everyday man. Putting so much stuff in writing for eternity. He, and other people, are gonna look back on his tweets like wtf was this dude thinking.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
They gaslight LeBron and make lies about him, somebody protect him pweaaaase :mjcry:

That's you fakkit :mjlol: defending another man that isn't family, you definitely a cac fakkit kys
:russ:

fukk outta my alerts with yo tight jeans you bum ass nikka

Skinny jeans faghot

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Stephen A coppin pleas

The way that nikka sucks off KD is fukkin disgusting

All you clown ass nikkas talk about is LeGBT this and that cause you nikkas ride his dikk like fukkin strippers but nikkas have no problem with this clown ass nikka Stephen A slurping the servant :mjlol:

Stephen A‘s constant slurping of KD is horrifying

Last edited:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Lol KD just mad he at the crib man

KD is the most bullied superstar in any sport I ever seen

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only Jordan marketing did was make the NBA a bigger global business and the reason these players making all this money today

The media talking heads started that batman and robin shyt, and who's the man, who got this many rings, who took the last shot, and all that bullshyt, nobody was saying stuff like that back then

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
KD is totally correct in his comments, but the NBA deserves blame as well for what’s transpired and not just those talking heads. Let’s not sit here and pretend like the NBA hasn’t allowed those talking heads to slander their sport and players all in the name of ratings and thinking that it brings eyeballs to the sport. Goodell wouldn’t and still doesn’t allow that type of slander and we’ve seen what happened to companies when their employees tried to do it :scust:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Stephen A take is horrendously incorrect.

Stars have always carried sports franchises and when you think of bird and magic although the Lakers and Celtics were great teams those 2 were still the focal points and stars not only for those teams but the entire league. Jordan just took being a star to a point of marketing and branding never seen before. But the idea that fans or media thought in terms of teams rather than gravitating towards individual stars is complete horseshyt. Don't know how he formulated such a ridiculous take.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
KD is totally correct in his comments, but the NBA deserves blame as well for what’s transpired and not just those talking heads. Let’s not sit here and pretend like the NBA hasn’t allowed those talking heads to slander their sport and players all in the name of ratings and thinking that it brings eyeballs to the sport. Goodell wouldn’t and still doesn’t allow that type of slander and we’ve seen what happened to companies when their employees tried to do it :scust:
You right I kinda agree with him..

Skip started this shyt though

He started it and made his career based off of hating on LeBron.. That’s a fact it cannot be disputed.

That debate TV shyt is Skip’s baby he fathered this

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You right I kinda agree with him..

Skip started this shyt though

He started it and made his career based off of hating on LeBron.. That’s a fact it cannot be disputed.

That debate TV shyt is Skip’s baby he fathered this

Ehhh really if we’re being honest, TK and Wilbon started the debate shyt, but Skip took it to a whole new level to the point of what we’re seeing now.