Kevin Durant disses Stephen A for saying Dantoni 3s or Layups, Jordan focused marketing negatively impacted basketball

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Shannon don’t belong in that group.

Also Shannon is also a high level elite player, champion and hall of famer.

while these other guys never played one moment as pros and wrote on notepads, type writers, and computers for years

You couldn’t get one gem of proper technique from them over Shannon
Yes, he does. His basketball takes are from NBA twitter like KD said. You guys keep letting him use his HOF credibility as a football player mask what is obviously just an anti-Skip contrarian routine.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yes, he does. His basketball takes are from NBA twitter like KD said. You guys keep letting him use his HOF credibility as a football player mask what is obviously just an anti-Skip contrarian routine.

Respectfully…. Let me ask you.

And don’t get into specifics…. But broadly in general. What do you do for a living?

Asking just to make a point and appeal

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i thought personalities like SAS and Skip were irrelevant in the minds of pro athletes. at least that's what they used to say - including guys like KD.

now they've changed the game for the worst? i think most of the crowd understands that those people are listened to and watched for entertainment purposes only at this point...whether laughing at them or hate-watching.

sounds like KD is the type who just takes any and every comment personally, and only makes the personalities more relevant with his constant responses.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
KD is mad because now the media has legit athletes cosigning these hot takes
Barkley been coming at his neck more
Shaq been talking a bit greasy
Anywhere you go now a legit NBA player with clout has a podcast now doing the same thing stephen A and skip started like 15 years ago

Even Jalen Rose who got mad at skip about this same thing has basically turned into a byproduct of the hot take culture
It was all good when you could ignore these fools and treat them like the peanut gallery but when you athletes and celebs coming on these shows and going viral
It gives them way more weight to play into their narrative

I don't listen to shannon unless he's talking about the NFL
His NBA takes are always colored differently imo

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
i thought personalities like SAS and Skip were irrelevant in the minds of pro athletes. at least that's what they used to say - including guys like KD.

now they've changed the game for the worst? i think most of the crowd understands that those people are listened to and watched for entertainment purposes only at this point...whether laughing at them or hate-watching.

sounds like KD is the type who just takes any and every comment personally, and only makes the personalities more relevant with his constant responses.
The point is the causal basketball fan listen to those media members and take their stupid takes as gospel. People will really repeat what these guys say as it pertains to basketball and that's a problem.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
SAS is terrible and has pushed the low vibrational “narrative” based basketball coverage that has assisted in ruining the commentary around the sport

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Iono, that's his opinion I guess.

What can't be denied is the impact these talking heads have had financially on the league and how it benefits people like KD
Ultimately these dudes talking about the same topics nonstop helped develop the 24/7 365 news cycle and the resulting increasing tv deals
Bron is at least partially a billionaire from Skip always having his dikk in his mouth. I'm sure it's annoying but as long as you're performing on the court these talking heads constantly keeping your name in the news is a good thing

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Respectfully…. Let me ask you.

And don’t get into specifics…. But broadly in general. What do you do for a living?

Asking just to make a point and appeal
I’m an attorney. Not sure what point you’re attempting to make.

Bittersteel

Rookie
Daps
Stephen a is not wrong about Jordan. Look at all the teams in the late 90s that had young all-star duos that broke up and left to go be lone all star on their own teams.
Shaq-penny
AI - stackhouse
KG - marbury
All those duos broke up because of the ego that resulted in players wanted to be like Mike and be viewed as the man on the team.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
No he does not belong in that group..

Why you analog ass LeBron hating doofuses can’t see that??

If Shannon wasn’t there all people would see and hear is Faghot ass Skip gaslight and lie about LeBron everyday..

A hatin ass nikka like you just wants to see clowns shyt on Bron on TV everyday

Analog ass nikkas :hhh:

Did you just learn the word analog? :russ: ole word of the day using ass fakkit

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

You realize that they’re the most popular and highly rated version of sports commentary? This is equivalent to saying Sean Hannity is just entertainment. Every athlete is bothered by the shyt these people say. There’s this weird thing where people want famous people to be normal nice people and then when they react like normal people you look at them like they should be above it. Literally every athlete is annoyed by these people. They just don’t live on Twitter like KD.