Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Daps
is dude still good player tho?
When he signed his last contract A few years ago he was the second highest paid safety in the NFL at the time (Behind either Polamalu or Reed. I don't remember which one). If it weren't for this gay shyt, dude woulda BEEN picked up, and had a pretty nice contract at that. That little gay Hollywood dude he was fukkin' potentially cost him tens of millions of dollars by going on these blogs exposing this fruity shyt. I can't see how Kerry can sleep at night.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
When he signed his last contract A few years ago he was the second highest paid safety in the NFL at the time (Behind either Polamalu or Reed. I don't remember which one). If it weren't for this gay shyt, dude woulda BEEN picked up, and had a pretty nice contract at that. That little gay Hollywood dude he was fukkin' potentially cost him tens of millions of dollars by going on these blogs exposing this fruity shyt. I can't see how Kerry can sleep at night.

You probably wouldn't want to. :scusthov:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
From the games that I watched, he was a top 3 safety the first 4 games of the year.He tailed off a bit after that, but I still think he's top 10...easily.

Pro Bowl caliber.No Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu, but he's in the next wave for sure.
That nikka probably be on the sidelines trying to start waves n shyt :wrist:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
2mrdve8.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its because of Kerry Rhodes no nfler cam e out,dude ccan't even get a job at a premium position

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
how is Michael Huff a starter in this league but Kerry cant get a job :snoop:

who cares if hes gay the dude is a good safety