Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I hope that the Redskins sign him. Our secondary is looking :hamster:. Plus that dumbass Meriweather went out there on some
Bonk%27s_Revenge_cover.jpg
and he's probably done this year....again.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Giants are giving him a try out Tuesday :lupe:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I've quoted numerous posters in my sig before. :stopitslime: No one has ever cared before. Seems that you're the attention seeking one. :ehh:

:laugh: bruh trust me I got no reason to :troll: for attention.If you gonna quote something,quote the whole thing.I dont look for acceptance from you unknown cats.If you gonna come at me sideways dunnie get your facts right.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:laugh: bruh trust me I got no reason to :troll: for attention.If you gonna quote something,quote the whole thing.I dont look for acceptance from you unknown cats.If you gonna come at me sideways dunnie get your facts right.

:wtf: you talking about? Click the arrow. That's an unedited quote. Try an edit it now, everyone will know when that "last edited" shows up. :mjpls:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
:wtf: you talking about? Click the arrow. That's an unedited quote. Try an edit it now, everyone will know when that "last edited" shows up. :mjpls:

man I dont care and I dont take sides in lil online beefs.I said what I said,quote me all you want so you can get your lil daps in,it aint that serious man.You seem more worried what people think then a female.Dont watch me watch tv lil homie :umad:

concise

Veteran
Daps
man I dont care and I dont take sides in lil online beefs.I said what I said,quote me all you want so you can get your lil daps in,it aint that serious man.You seem more worried what people think then a female.Dont watch me watch tv lil homie :umad:

So now you don't care after your attention grab backfired. Now it ain't that serious. Face it, bruh. You care. That whole post reads like a subconcious note to yourself. :laugh:

FOH, chump. :camby: