Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Damn still not picked up. Blackballed over...wait for it....

Alleged Buggery

Daps
Last I heard, Brooklyn was still looking into signing Collins. You can't really say that he's getting blackballed cuz he's :flabbynsick: anyways. Kerry on the other hand is still one of the top safteys in the league. Teams obviously ain't picking him up cuz of this gay shyt, but they can get away with it because until Kerry says he's gay, the public perception is that he's straight. That's why I said a while back he should just come out. If he was openly gay and was getting passed over like this, gay rights groups would be in an uproar and the league would damn near have no choice but to make sure he gets picked up.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Last I heard, Brooklyn was still looking into signing Collins. You can't really say that he's getting blackballed cuz he's :flabbynsick: anyways. Kerry on the other hand is still one of the top safteys in the league. Teams obviously ain't picking him up cuz of this gay shyt, but they can get away with it because until Kerry says he's gay, the public perception is that he's straight. That's why I said a while back he should just come out. If he was openly gay and was getting passed over like this, gay rights groups would be in an uproar and the league would damn near have no choice but to make sure he gets picked up.
Kerry is between a _ock and hard place.

Pause.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
is dude still good player tho?

From the games that I watched, he was a top 3 safety the first 4 games of the year.He tailed off a bit after that, but I still think he's top 10...easily.

Pro Bowl caliber.No Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu, but he's in the next wave for sure.