Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Daps
My homies that still keep in contact with him told me that he thought the Eagles were gonna offer him, but nothing came thru. He's reached out to other teams (Bengals, Browns and Colts I know for sure) and they've told him straight up that they don't want him.

Another thing one of my dudes told me was this. Back in '07, my dude was training for the NFL Draft, so he went down to Miami to train with Kerry for a week. My dude told me that Kerry was knocking down Eva Longoria the entire time he was there. :ooh: This was when she was still married to Tony Parker. :demonic:

When I was in college with Kerry there was always ALOT of signs and rumors that he was gay. But at the same time, he was fukking EVERY bad chick in school, so you had to take both situations into consideration.

Clearly tho it's been confirmed that dude loves a$$hole.

Daps
My homies that still keep in contact with him told me that he thought the Eagles were gonna offer him, but nothing came thru. He's reached out to other teams (Bengals, Browns and Colts I know for sure) and they've told him straight up that they don't want him.

Another thing one of my dudes told me was this. Back in '07, my dude was training for the NFL Draft, so he went down to Miami to train with Kerry for a week. My dude told me that Kerry was knocking down Eva Longoria the entire time he was there. :ooh: This was when she was still married to Tony Parker. :demonic:

When I was in college with Kerry there was always ALOT of signs and rumors that he was gay. But at the same time, he was fukking EVERY bad chick in school, so you had to take both situations into consideration.

In reality, he could be bi-sexual.

Daps
In reality, he could be bi-sexual.

Most likely. My Ex-girlfriend I had in school dated him before she dated me. (Before anyone tries to clown, I dont have HIV. :rudy:) She never said anything about gay shyt with him to me, but other chicks he fukked with would bring it up. While dude clearly is on some wild homo shyt, I will give him that if you took the Top 5 chicks that everyone in this thread combined has fukked, the list wouldn't come close to comparing to the top 5 baddest chicks Kerry's fukked. Not bad for a butt pirate.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

IMO him denying this fukkury *no pun intended*
is hurting him from signing with a team then just coming out :manny:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Most likely. My Ex-girlfriend I had in school dated him before she dated me. (Before anyone tries to clown, I dont have HIV. :rudy:) She never said anything about gay shyt with him to me, but other chicks he fukked with would bring it up. While dude clearly is on some wild homo shyt, I will give him that if you took the Top 5 chicks that everyone in this thread combined has fukked, the list wouldn't come close to comparing to the top 5 baddest chicks Kerry's fukked. Not bad for a butt pirate.

i doubt they dated bruh ....she was on his roster lets leave it at that :leostare:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I will give him that if you took the Top 5 chicks that everyone in this thread combined has fukked, the list wouldn't come close to comparing to the top 5 baddest chicks Kerry's fukked. Not bad for a butt pirate.

So that evens it out, huh? "I fukked 10 bad bytches but only sucked 9 dikks, so I'm still winning".Thats how you operate? If not, then why bring it up?

I heard the same shyt about Frank Ocean. "He could still fukk badder bytches than you". And so!?!? If he's a homosexual then why are you giving him heterosexual man points? Hollywood probably has a better car than me too, but I'm not trading places with him so its moot.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...