Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:merchant:

so i just tried watching some of that video...and im not a homophobe (my friend has a gay brother) but i dont know any straight dude that would hire an assistant thats THAT gay..i wont go further into it but..ya im not saying anything u dont know..kerry rhodes, u gay

then they got the dude who isnt gay and theyre showin him carrying bags driving gay dude from mall to mall and shyt actually being an assistant :dead:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:merchant:

so i just tried watching some of that video...and im not a homophobe (my friend has a gay brother) but i dont know any straight dude that would hire an assistant thats THAT gay..i wont go further into it but..ya im not saying anything u dont know..kerry rhodes, u gay

then they got the dude who isnt gay and theyre showin him carrying bags driving gay dude from mall to mall and shyt actually being an assistant :dead:

Naw broskie, they all gay. His team consists of a bunch of flaming homosexuals who he spoils and pampers.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Finally watched the vid and Rhodes needs to just come out, it would probably help him land a contract too since the NFL would never let the first out player not be signed. Also it sounded like Kerry and the little dude were sleeping in bed together when they started talking about the other guy makng noises in the middle of the night and drinking all the Mountain Dew.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Obviously Kerry Rhodes is gay. All these photos "catching" him out with that lil fairy dude is 1 big calculated plan by Kerrys PR team/Publicist to ease into his "coming out." Once Kerry officially announces his sexuality, it won't be that much of a shock and suprise to the public. This is all 1 big calculated and planned out effort. Don't fall for the bullshyt brehs :comeon:
Yeah the fact he went out of his way to plan and start filming a "reality show" that from the clip appears to be comprised of largely nothing else but him frolicking around with prolly the gayest muh'fukka on the planet...leads me to believe that at least at some point he was positioning himself to be some kind of publicly homosexual celebrity...and that either he got cold feet and backed out of it...or this is all part of a plan, and it's a "work"

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
http://i.Mediafakeout.com/photo/13703302933cce8516ae.jpg

http://i.Mediafakeout.com/photo/13703302933cce8516ae647.jpg

:scusthov:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:lupe:

kerry-rhodes-hollywood-simpson-5.jpg