u just get the feeling that rhodes actually wants this shyt to come out

hes probably tired of hiding his true feelings

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think the biggest problem with that video is how athletes blow money on dumb shyt. All that nikka does is play football but he wastes money hiring people to pick out his cloths. That's why athletes go broke. In 5 years he will be another statistic.

And its obvious that nikka gay.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

:russ: why did I ask
mysmilie_3847.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Why would anyone pick up that show? I suppose there could be interest in it after the Collins thing but it just doesn't look interesting. Hollywood is so gay he almost seems fake. Most flamboyant guys on TV seem pretty natural, overall. They're over the top, but you can believe it. This dude is just on a whole different planet of wilde mango tho, I can't even explain it. And he looks like a cave troll, whereas a lot of gay dudes on these gossip shows look like they attract women and men; not saying them cacs is cute (no homo) just that I can imagine chicks digging them, nahmean. Because it's women who watch these shows predominantly, with gay dudes being in second place.

So you're more attracted to white guys. Cool story bro.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the biggest problem with that video is how athletes blow money on dumb shyt. All that nikka does is play football but he wastes money hiring people to pick out his cloths. That's why athletes go broke. In 5 years he will be another statistic.

And its obvious that nikka gay.

whys he need a personal assistant? if he was a actor i could understand