Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think the biggest problem with that video is how athletes blow money on dumb shyt. All that nikka does is play football but he wastes money hiring people to pick out his cloths. That's why athletes go broke. In 5 years he will be another statistic.

And its obvious that nikka gay.

It goes back to knowing the value of a dollar & most cats cannot comprehend that mayne

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
ibjBDuVsvmdqn7.gif

idnJOgK9KjxH5.gif

:dead:

That face he doin can be the next :steviej:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Obviously Kerry Rhodes is gay. All these photos "catching" him out with that lil fairy dude is 1 big calculated plan by Kerrys PR team/Publicist to ease into his "coming out." Once Kerry officially announces his sexuality, it won't be that much of a shock and suprise to the public. This is all 1 big calculated and planned out effort. Don't fall for the bullshyt brehs :comeon:

Daps
Obviously Kerry Rhodes is gay. All these photos "catching" him out with that lil fairy dude is 1 big calculated by Kerrys PR team/Publicist to ease into his "coming out." Once Kerry officially announces his sexuality, it won't be that much of a shock and suprise to the public. This is all 1 big calculated and planned out effort. Don't fall for the bullshyt brehs :comeon:

Thing is tho, most of the general public doesn't know about all this evidence. Just like they didn't know what No Homo meant. :sadcam:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
The thing that me the most :mindblown: is why Kerry is with that :usure: looking, size 29 wearing, annoying ass voice diva faggit Hollywood and not with the taller, handsome, chiseled chest and abs, tantalizing guy that is Alton. shyt makes no sense.

[Roy] No homo [/Hibbert]

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
The thing that me the most :mindblown: is why Kerry is with that :usure: looking, size 29 wearing, annoying ass voice diva faggit Hollywood and not with the taller, handsome, chiseled chest and abs, tantalizing guy that is Alton. shyt makes no sense.

[Roy] No homo [/Hibbert]

Homo's like him like feminine ass men

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
maybe dude is just trolling

i swear i came in to post this..i didnt watch the video but after those first pics came out maybe rhodes thought he could run with this little side fame away from football...but seeing some of the pics of him on the bed with the other gay looking dude might be taking trolling too far :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously Kerry Rhodes is gay. All these photos "catching" him out with that lil fairy dude is 1 big calculated plan by Kerrys PR team/Publicist to ease into his "coming out." Once Kerry officially announces his sexuality, it won't be that much of a shock and suprise to the public. This is all 1 big calculated and planned out effort. Don't fall for the bullshyt brehs :comeon:

I'm thinking the same shyt.This shyt is all apart of the "gay agenda".I hate using that term because it's cliche as fukk, but that's what it is.

I have a feeling they're going to have their own reality TV series.That shyt is already shot and in the can