Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this nikka whole crew gay.....

this a bad look for him. At this point, even if he ain't gay he would be better off just saying he gay

Daps
Some other suspect shyt I noticed:

Around the 2 min mark, it looks like him and his dude are chillin at the Lennox Mall. :scusthov:
Around 2:09 some big white dude has his arm around his waist. :snoop:
Right after that, at around 2:12, dude is posing in a fukkin' painted on football jersey. :dwillhuh:

2:16- Dude has his legs up like a bytch :dahell:
3:46- Sitting on the bed with his legs wide open watching his dude :what:
4:30- The look on this nikka's face when he says the world isn't ready for Hollywood :leon:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He a loser. He lost so much money and endorsements. That's what he get though

What endorsement did he ever have, fact he'll probably make more money, just being straight up, and just saying he's gay.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why would anyone pick up that show? I suppose there could be interest in it after the Collins thing but it just doesn't look interesting. Hollywood is so gay he almost seems fake. Most flamboyant guys on TV seem pretty natural, overall. They're over the top, but you can believe it. This dude is just on a whole different planet of wilde mango tho, I can't even explain it. And he looks like a cave troll, whereas a lot of gay dudes on these gossip shows look like they attract women and men; not saying them cacs is cute (no homo) just that I can imagine chicks digging them, nahmean. Because it's women who watch these shows predominantly, with gay dudes being in second place.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would anyone pick up that show? I suppose there could be interest in it after the Collins thing but it just doesn't look interesting. Hollywood is so gay he almost seems fake. Most flamboyant guys on TV seem pretty natural, overall. They're over the top, but you can believe it. This dude is just on a whole different planet of wilde mango tho, I can't even explain it. And he looks like a cave troll, whereas a lot of gay dudes on these gossip shows look like they attract women and men; not saying them cacs is cute (no homo) just that I can imagine chicks digging them, nahmean. Because it's women who watch these shows predominantly, with gay dudes being in second place.

:whoa: You judging the attractiveness of fakkits now?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:rudy:

chill bruh. I'm just saying this nikka looks like an orc from Lord of the Rings, I doubt chicks are gonna be interested in him as a main character for a show.

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
so anybody think a network gonna pick this up?
LZ Granderson, the gay ESPN writer who got Broussard in hot water, wrote a nice column in this week's ESPN Magazine.

You can read it here: Reporters need to address athlete sexuality to avoid homophobia in media -- ESPN The Magazine - ESPN

The gist of it is basically that the media is doing a good thing by not speculating about ... or even reporting on ... Kerry Rhodes. It's a big story that would cash in with the ratings, so I think a network/print publication will cross that line soon.

But for now, it's kind of refreshing that the media isn't sensationalizing something that -- five years ago -- would be everywhere. Did anybody even report on Rhodes denying that he's gay?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I mean dude says the cat is his "assistant and his right hand man and takes care of all his needs". What straight man without a wife wouldn't have a fine ass woman instead of this gay ass dude as their assistant. I don't even think Rhodes cares for real. I think this is his way of saying he is gay without actually coming out and saying he's gay. This guy said meeting this cat was one of the best days of his life like he's talking about his girl. And then he's got the nerve to be be laying in the bed with this fakkit talking about we woke up in my house in Hawaii. Aint no need in him trying to deny his gayness.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Yeah, I came to the same conclusion when reading it :dead: I think he caught himself once he said something about White dudes not being more attractive/whatever. Then he flipped it at the very end by saying "Uh yeah, these shows watched by women tho :guilty:"

HE seemed to be pretty knowledgeable about topics only down lows would be versed in :no: