Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it really doesnt matter if he comes out or not cause i doubt he ever gets a shot after this

the first openly gay player will have to be a pro bowl caliber player who is under contract and has alot of guaranteed money owed to them.Any average player or free agent would be just be committing career suicide by coming out

Ricky Williams couldve been that dude but he never came out for whatever reason

guys like Kerry,Braylon,Darnell Dockett,and Brendon Ayanbadejo arent good enough to come out and keep their careers

maybe Julio can be the first after he get his extension

You sure are dropping names

:whoa: with that Ricky Williams stuff though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marcus Vick ‏@MVFive 15 Apr
Those Arizona Cardinals got a brunch of Fruit Tarts on there team..... Watch out for the pile on pumps this year!!! 😂😂😂

:whoa: apparently Vick doesnt realize they released Kerry

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The Coli is something else. Thirty pages on a dude's possible homosexuality? :mjpls:

you act like this is exclusive to the coli. wait a week, it will be massive news. this is fascinating and i dont care if i sound like a Rhodes for saying that.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
nah but duke might as well come out. it's over now. he'll have just as many supporters as he will detractors and if all else fails playing wise, he can take his story to the media and :eat:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
FreedS[ohh]lave;3948399 said:
Marcus Vick ‏@MVFive 15 Apr
Those Arizona Cardinals got a brunch of Fruit Tarts on there team..... Watch out for the pile on pumps this year!!! 😂😂😂

:whoa: apparently Vick doesnt realize they released Kerry
:laff:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Yeah it's weird because dude ain't even discreet. He goes around with this dude not really giving fukk. His actions say everything & are very clear.

No straight man is hanging out with a flamboyant gay dude. We're just not. Out of my crew, one of them is gay. I cut him off for like a year because of it :yeshrug: I felt bad afterwards because his dad is my godfather, his mom is my godmother.....and the fact that he still acts and looks like a regular dude makes it easier. I told my homie straight up he'd be dead to me if he was wild mango type gay dude. Sorry :manny:

And I dont say this as a bigot who hates gays because I dont but, bytches gonna assume you down low or something hanging with wild mango fruity nikkas. I know this dude Kerry gay as shyt. No straight man would be caught dead hanging around that sweet ass dude. Taking pictures with his arm on your thigh, swimming in the pool together, sipping drinks all hugged up.....the fukk?????????? :heh:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
If this dude keeps denying it, more pics are gonna keep flooding out. Lord knows what kinda "other" pics lil dude got of them.... :huhldup:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm mad Rhodes got on a solid red v-neck...I haven't been able to find one! Oh, that other shyt is :manny: to me.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
:whoa: I respect your point but comparing Jackie Rob to Kerry Rhodes is an insult.

Not comparing the men...comparing their "struggle" for acceptance.

First black ball player to integrate MLB to first openly gay man to integrate pro sports...there ARE some similarities to that. Hell, it hurt to even TYPE that their situations are a bit similar cuz I hate comparing black struggle to the gay struggle