Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I don't think a Gay player would be that big of a deal with players. Cause honestly most of Kerry's teammates, probably knew some shyt, or heard some shyt about him being gay.

I think most people in today's America, simply don't give a fukk, long as you keep it to yourself.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I don't think a Gay player would be that big of a deal with players. Cause honestly most of Kerry's teammates, probably knew some shyt, or heard some shyt about him being gay.

I think most people in today's America, simply don't give a fukk, long as you keep it to yourself.

You give people too much credit. If you have ever worked with the general public you know the average person walking around is dumb as fukk. If you've work with the general public as a black man, you know racism still exist. Most people are idiots

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You give people too much credit. If you have ever worked with the general public you know the average person walking around is dumb as fukk. If you've work with the general public as a black man, you know racism still exist. Most people are idiots

No, I don't give people too much credit, fact is most people, especially if you live a urban area, knows someone who is gay, and for part we don't care.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
dogretlaw_zps6715aa1c.jpg

:bryan:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I don't give people too much credit, fact is most people, especially if you live a urban area, knows someone who is gay, and for part we don't care.

nikkas don't care.

I'm talking about white people. They are weird man

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

A good portion of the fans of the nfl are lower income, working class, rural, southern good ol boy, Christian men....I'd expect a lot of biggotry and harassment from those types of fans, a lot of America does care, sadly.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yall are crazy if you think Kerry Rhodes officially comes out. This will be jokes for awhile but eventually die down.

Just like you're crazy if you think Manti Teo will ever admit the truth about his :wrist: ness.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
One of my homies that still keeps in touch with Kerry (Chill before u ask about my homie. NOT gay. Used to play football with him at Louisville.) talked to him today and said he's working out the specifics of a contract with the Philadelphia Eagles. How's this gay shyt gonna fly in Philly?? :aicmon:

The first time he gets burned for a TD the anti-gay clowning in the Linc will be off the chain.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall are crazy if you think Kerry Rhodes officially comes out. This will be jokes for awhile but eventually die down.

Just like you're crazy if you think Manti Teo will ever admit the truth about his :wrist: ness.

From the sounds of the interview that "hollywood" did, Kerry will have no choice..he said he's going to tell everything simply because Kerry denied he was gay...he said he's releasing more pics and text messages and will do all interviews that's asked of him..he said he's going to capitalize on this...

Daps
From the sounds of the interview that "hollywood" did, Kerry will have no choice..he said he's going to tell everything simply because Kerry denied he was gay...he said he's releasing more pics and text messages and will do all interviews that's asked of him..he said he's going to capitalize on this...

The thing that's really keeping this story from blowing up is that it's not really rising above the blogisphere. It's only being covered by gossip blogs like Bossip, Media Take Out and Baller Alert. TMZ did a story, but it was just of Kerry denying it. The only mainstream media person that's talking about it is that c00n Jason Whitlock, and he's not too credible his damn self. ESPN, Yahoo, SI etc, aint gonna touch a story about a gay dude with pics of him hugged up with an NFL player, because if it turns out the gay dude is lying (which he clearly isn't, Kerry was hittin' that) then the media outlet that reported it looks bad as fukk and loses credibility. So as crazy as it seems, even though it's obvious with those pics that Kerry is gay, he might actually get thru all this without having to officially come out. But even still, everybody in the NFL pretty much knows the real deal with dude now. :wrist:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Ricky Williams ain't gay :stopitslime:
This nikka got like 4 kids and 3 baby mammas.
Just cuz he live that free I do t give a fukk :ahh: lifestyle don't mean the brotha gay. It just means he's atypical if what y'all expect him to be.

yeah ricky was knockin white girls down left n right in austin..its teachers who were students...back then that still get moist

mention his name around michelle beadle..

ricky n playboy marty cherry useta compete to woo her...michelle ended up cuttin for ricky....it got out she was fukkin with ricky at the law office...she worked at in austin....n it got back to michelle family..n she immediately got sent to u of texas in san antonio...

the way she hate on nikkas ...is a front....

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing that's really keeping this story from blowing up is that it's not really rising above the blogisphere. It's only being covered by gossip blogs like Bossip, Media Take Out and Baller Alert. TMZ did a story, but it was just of Kerry denying it. The only mainstream media person that's talking about it is that c00n Jason Whitlock, and he's not too credible his damn self. ESPN, Yahoo, SI etc, aint gonna touch a story about a gay dude with pics of him hugged up with an NFL player, because if it turns out the gay dude is lying (which he clearly isn't, Kerry was hittin' that) then the media outlet that reported it looks bad as fukk and loses credibility. So as crazy as it seems, even though it's obvious with those pics that Kerry is gay, he might actually get thru all this without having to officially come out. But even still, everybody in the NFL pretty much knows the real deal with dude now. :wrist:

Solid points...

Daps
yeah ricky was knockin white girls down left n right in austin..its teachers who were students...back then that still get moist

mention his name around michelle beadle..

ricky n playboy marty cherry useta compete to woo her...michelle ended up cuttin for ricky....it got out she was fukkin with ricky at the law office...she worked at in austin....n it got back to michelle family..n she immediately got sent to u of texas in san antonio...

the way she hate on nikkas ...is a front....

nikka What?:what:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this dude should come out right now, no one will give a shyt with all the Boston shyt going down