Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
kerry01.jpg

:wtf: at that level fakkitry displayed by this nikka; Rhodes was fukking fine ass bytch out here when he was a jet that I had speech class with at EL Camino along Josh childress ex fiance; he had that bytch setup nicely with Denali Suv and apt on Ocean blvd. This homo shouted uncle Ray and James Harrison:laugh: these NFL players passing around Flamboyant flaming fags like water bottles :gag:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Damn I feel bad for Rhodes tho. No contract and this shyt is gonna make it harder to get one. Seems like he'd be better off if he just came out the closet. The media attention/support would probably help him more than if he tried signing as a closeted nikka and potential teammates caught feelings. I have more respect for people who just admit what they are, nahmean.

This flaming dude tho lmao...he's in for quite a surprise when he realizes nobody wanna watch a show starring him. fukkouttahere

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
His only recourse is to come out. It would make it more likely that he would get picked up by a team because if he comes out and then no NFL team signs him the gay advocacy groups are going to go nuts and start protesting the NFL so hard that the commish will pressure some team to sign him just so the league doesn't look homophobic.
And he will also be given all sorts of opportunties to make money outside of the NFL just by virtue of his being the 1st and only out player.
But if he keeps denying it then he might as well start filling out applications to work the exits at Wal-martchecking people's receipts because his football career will be done.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:to: as a Jet fan I was pissed off when they traded Kerry and tried to replace him with Eric Smith who personally lost 3 games for us in 2011-2012 season. But now I understand :snoop:. One of the top 5 stong safteys in the NFL is a bonified homosexual and his football career is over :manny:. Braylon :mjpls:

He's a helluva Safety.

I always wondered why teams around the league was kind of "lukewarm" on a dude as talented as he is

Every time I've seen him play, I thought to myself "This guy is pretty damn good.Pro Bowl caliber Safety:leon:"

But it seems like the league is "meh" on him.

Bruh got problems.He likes hitting them tight ends on and off the field nh.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
YOOOOOOOOOO..... This dude is quite gay. As in, no point in main sourcing it, just come out and start the interview circuit, be that public pioneer. The fascinating thing isn't his sexuality, it's the conflict between his desire to remain closeted and his complete sloppiness in playing the down low. Son got mad footage and flicks out there undermining his front, plus wifed up an unabashed flamboyant fame whore.

:wow:

In times like this we need a rant from you on FTL... start ya own shyt homie.

His only recourse is to come out. It would make it more likely that he would get picked up by a team because if he comes out and then no NFL team signs him the gay advocacy groups are going to go nuts and start protesting the NFL so hard that the commish will pressure some team to sign him just so the league doesn't look homophobic.
And he will also be given all sorts of opportunties to make money outside of the NFL just by virtue of his being the 1st and only out player.
But if he keeps denying it then he might as well start filling out applications to work the exits at Wal-martchecking people's receipts because his football career will be done.

Everyone keeps saying this but I doubt gay rights groups would get behind someone who been denying it. Looks like he's on his own.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
"If he comes out of the closet"

My brother that ship done sailed...

:scusthov:

But he does need to make an official statement so he can have legal recourse against the league if he doesn't get a new contract at market value...He's too productive on the field to be out of a job..If he doesn't get signed then he will have the opportunity for a descrimination case and Goodell wants no parts of that...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Everyone keeps saying this but I doubt gay rights groups would get behind someone who been denying it. Looks like he's on his own.

One press conference where he says some shyt about how he was "scared" to come out and GLAAD would be using Rhodes as their new poster boy. The one thing that organization is interested in more than gay rigfhts is attention and there would be no bigger spotlight than for them to be tied to the first out professional athlete in the NFL.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On The Photos Leaking & Talking To TMZ
"They said 'Well maybe he he loved him like a little brother. Listen, if he loved me like a little brother, he f**ked me like a wife!"

ah, hell no

And yes, his teammates did know about me. It was kinda unspoken but I was at all his training camps and events. The other wives knew and loved me too. I was always there. It was no secret!

damn, his teammates were understanding

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
it really doesnt matter if he comes out or not cause i doubt he ever gets a shot after this

the first openly gay player will have to be a pro bowl caliber player who is under contract and has alot of guaranteed money owed to them.Any average player or free agent would be just be committing career suicide by coming out

Ricky Williams couldve been that dude but he never came out for whatever reason

guys like Kerry,Braylon,Darnell Dockett,and Brendon Ayanbadejo arent good enough to come out and keep their careers

maybe Julio can be the first after he get his extension