Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
No straight man is hanging out with a flamboyant gay dude. We're just not. Out of my crew, one of them is gay. I cut him off for like a year because of it :yeshrug: I felt bad afterwards because his dad is my godfather, his mom is my godmother.....and the fact that he still acts and looks like a regular dude makes it easier. I told my homie straight up he'd be dead to me if he was wild mango type gay dude. Sorry :manny:

And I dont say this as a bigot who hates gays because I dont but, bytches gonna assume you down low or something hanging with wild mango fruity nikkas. I know this dude Kerry gay as shyt. No straight man would be caught dead hanging around that sweet ass dude. Taking pictures with his arm on your thigh, swimming in the pool together, sipping drinks all hugged up.....the fukk?????????? :heh:

Exactly.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
No straight man is hanging out with a flamboyant gay dude. We're just not. Out of my crew, one of them is gay. I cut him off for like a year because of it :yeshrug: I felt bad afterwards because his dad is my godfather, his mom is my godmother.....and the fact that he still acts and looks like a regular dude makes it easier. I told my homie straight up he'd be dead to me if he was wild mango type gay dude. Sorry :manny:

And I dont say this as a bigot who hates gays because I dont but, bytches gonna assume you down low or something hanging with wild mango fruity nikkas. I know this dude Kerry gay as shyt. No straight man would be caught dead hanging around that sweet ass dude. Taking pictures with his arm on your thigh, swimming in the pool together, sipping drinks all hugged up.....the fukk?????????? :heh:

cosign the bolded.my former best friend was gay...and i said the same thing to him along with him coming on to me, consciously or not, in any way....1 violation and the friendship would be a wrap...i was 18..i didn't have the mindstate or tolerance to deal with flamboyant gay behavior and at 30 now i still don't:beli:..real talk

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cosign the bolded.my former best friend was gay...and i said the same thing to him along with him coming on to me, consciously or not, in any way....1 violation and the friendship would be a wrap...i was 18..i didn't have the mindstate or tolerance to deal with flamboyant gay behavior and at 30 now i still don't:beli:..real talk

Gay best friend

:wtf:

:pacspit:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Gay best friend

:wtf:

:pacspit:

dude came out to me like 2 weeks after we graduated hs...in middle school and hs all he talked about was getting p*ssy..all the gotdamn time..even had a gf and all..there were some questionable signs but him fukking females regularly made me dismiss it...now if he came out to me as gay while in hs i prolly wouldn't have dealt with him at all

Daps
One of my homies that still keeps in touch with Kerry (Chill before u ask about my homie. NOT gay. Used to play football with him at Louisville.) talked to him today and said he's working out the specifics of a contract with the Philadelphia Eagles. How's this gay shyt gonna fly in Philly?? :aicmon:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my homies that still keeps in touch with Kerry (Chill before u ask about my homie. NOT gay. Used to play football with him at Louisville.) talked to him today and said he's working out the specifics of a contract with the Philadelphia Eagles. How's this gay shyt gonna fly in Philly?? :aicmon:

Brotherly love of a different kind :heh:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude came out to me like 2 weeks after we graduated hs...in middle school and hs all he talked about was getting p*ssy..all the gotdamn time..even had a gf and all..there were some questionable signs but him fukking females regularly made me dismiss it...now if he came out to me as gay while in hs i prolly wouldn't have dealt with him at all

I was cool with this dude in college who was a straight up playboy - chicks of all backgrounds and complexions were trying to get at the homie, and I personally knew a handful of chicks he laid down. Fast forward a decade, seen the homie is in Hollywood and gay as hell. Sexual identity is not as simple as people want to have you believe, there are definitely complexities beyond the logic most bring to the topic.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
If this dude keeps denying it, more pics are gonna keep flooding out. Lord knows what kinda "other" pics lil dude got of them.... :huhldup:

fleece.jpg

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was cool with this dude in college who was a straight up playboy - chicks of all backgrounds and complexions were trying to get at the homie, and I personally knew a handful of chicks he laid down. Fast forward a decade, seen the homie is in Hollywood and gay as hell. Sexual identity is not as simple as people want to have you believe, there are definitely complexities beyond the logic most bring to the topic.

I knew a dude that used to always brag about smashing hoes and then he came out at 22 and I should have known cause the signs were there, everytime we played mario kart as a kid, he picked princess peach. :timmy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Weak minded individuals get turned out in them Hollywood circles.

nikkaz turn gay for networking purposes.It's a peculiar form of socialization.

Thinking they can open a few doors and gain acceptance.

Before you know it, they've grown accustomed to it.....turned out:demonic: