Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
@ the end of the day you generally gonna lose when you fukking with someone with more to gain from you than vice versa,, his assistant either bitter, or got paid for the photos.. Sounds like some typical bytch shyt to me

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Wait a minute.

I didn't know who these people were but I was thinking the person was a wnba player for a reason but its a guy?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
you know i just realized,rex ryan had kherry traded and trashed him calling him hollywood. now we see rhodes is a faq with a lover named hollywood. rex dropping subliminals lol. calling him a fakkit in public and nobody knew.

Daps
you know i just realized,rex ryan had kherry traded and trashed him calling him hollywood. now we see rhodes is a faq with a lover named hollywood. rex dropping subliminals lol. calling him a fakkit in public and nobody knew.

That's what I been saying, Rex knew right a way.

Rex is a kink, he knows kinky motherfukkers when he sees em

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Kerry Rhodes and Braylon Edwards on UStream - YouTube!

Yall remember this with him and Braylon................LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS AT THE 5:05 MARK :wrist:

why since the these pics surface.... every fukking thing i hear kerry say seems suspect

this vid starts
kerry: my man bout to come down inna few minutes.... but we had to ahhh *slight pause* ahhh handle some business 1st... but he be down inna minute

:snoop: i just couldnt watch the rest of this shyt :snoop:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Kerry Rhodes is a known player but not to the casual fan. How would yall feel if this was your favorite player? Like if this was AP or Cam or Megatron. One of those "face of the NFL" type nikkas.
as long as hes playing well for my team I wouldnt give two fukks. him being a great football player on the field is completely irrelevant to what he does off the field, as long as it's not detrimental to the team.

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Ryan, who rarely criticizes players even after they leave the Jets, unloaded on Rhodes in his book and said he ultimately traded Rhodes because he was "Hollywood." This from Ryan, who ironically later filmed a TV show and a movie.

Asked why he felt the need to be so critical of Rhodes, Ryan ran again, "That's in the past. I'm not going to get into it."

:ohhh:

Source: Rex won't address rips of ex-Jet Rhodes from book - NYPOST.com

Daps
as long as hes playing well for my team I wouldnt give two fukks. him being a great football player on the field is completely irrelevant to what he does off the field, as long as it's not detrimental to the team.

I always thought Jeff Garcia was gay and he was one of my favorite 49ers.

Toughest fukking QB i`ve ever seen, him & Steve were like Iron Man out there.

I would love for him to come out because he was just the opposite of what people think about gay men.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:russ: Yea that FSU back in the day aired him out on the radio! That was an entertaining day on radio and twitter.

Some dude from FSU got on the radio a few months back and said that he didnt know why Dockett was slobbering all over AJ McCarron's gf ...

“There was always jokes about Darnell, and what his preference was in college, if I might,” Rix answered to a question about Dockett’s boisterous behavior. “Because there was a few incidents of him hanging out with some dudes in the Union and some other stuff.”
Not one to overlook a chance to get further explanation, Mohr asked Rix if teammates ever confronted Dockett about their speculation, and Rix didn’t back down, either.
“Yes, they did. And he would get defensive at times, as most guys would,” said Rix. “But let’s just say that there were a few stories of ‘Why is Darnell hanging out at this guy’s house or this guy’s dorm room?’”

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
BH6F_AyCIAIkHX3.jpg

last night @ the laker game
if he a homo then to each is own
but damn... i alwayz seen this nikka hugged up or out with the dimest bishes

Really? :beli:

Everyone know gay dudes stay hanging out with bad bytches.