Daps
Reppin
WEST COAST

at around the 0.09 sec mark u see Kerry Rhodes behind him

OeLDMoN.png

:ohhh:

:merchant:

Daps
I posted this late in the other thread, but I went to college with Kerry at Louisville, and it was a pretty widespread rumor back then that he was gay. Dude was heavy into fashion and how he looked all the time. Dude's nickname on the football team was Skittles. Keep in mind, this was TEN YEARS AGO. I showed those older pics of him and dude to a bunch of chicks I went to college with and they weren't even surprised. They just nodded and was like, "Yup. Told U" :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess Kerry is tricking major loot on this dude?

Dude on facebook posting vids of him getting chauffeured around in Bently's

Going to expensive photo shoots like he's a A list celebrity or some shyt

This might all be some pre planned shyt.Kerry's going to come out and they're going to do a reality show as a couple:gag:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I'm pretty sure he's denying it now because he's a free agent. He trying to get on a team.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I always thought Jeff Garcia was gay and he was one of my favorite 49ers.

Toughest fukking QB i`ve ever seen, him & Steve were like Iron Man out there.

I would love for him to come out because he was just the opposite of what people think about gay men.

Yeah until you heard him talk lol

I posted this late in the other thread, but I went to college with Kerry at Louisville, and it was a pretty widespread rumor back then that he was gay. Dude was heavy into fashion and how he looked all the time. Dude's nickname on the football team was Skittles. Keep in mind, this was TEN YEARS AGO. I showed those older pics of him and dude to a bunch of chicks I went to college with and they weren't even surprised. They just nodded and was like, "Yup. Told U" :scusthov:

He grew up in my neighborhood here and him and my brother are really good friends, I'm younger but we were still cool and I asked my bro about this earlier today and he literally was like :stopitslime: that nikka been gay since high school but that was one of them things nobody talked about, because they beem cool since they were kids. I even remember when he dated eva pigford and brought her here to bama, plus he use to put my.bro on some bad chicks and I honestly never suspected he was gay but my brpther said they all had suspicions since high school.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
He might as well embrace his gayness and come out of the closet. He can always blame it on his parents for naming him Kerry.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Bet These Dudes Went To See "Magic Mike" Together And Kerry Was On Some "If You Wanna Meet Channing Tatum I Can Make That Happen" :shaq:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Might as well come out

Media has done a great job these past couple of years to make this act as digestable and acceptable a possible and turn everyones attention to some fukk boys engaging in some bullshyt sexual perversion instead of focusing on real issues you know like unemployment 500 murders in major urban areas healthcare etc.

Nope pretty sure he will get a ton of support from all the superstars jumping on the hot politically correct topic.

In closing its really a lot of bytch ass nikkas running around now a days

How are young boys supposed to grow up and be real men when all these dudes are running around acting more like ladies then ladies do?

:shaq2: what you said had nothing to do with being a real man or raising a boy into a man