Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Kerry Rhodes is a known player but not to the casual fan. How would yall feel if this was your favorite player? Like if this was AP or Cam or Megatron. One of those "face of the NFL" type nikkas.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kerry Rhodes is a known player but not to the casual fan. How would yall feel if this was your favorite player? Like if this was AP or Cam or Megatron. One of those "face of the NFL" type nikkas.

would be like :ohhh: when the news 1st hit
then would go on with my day cracking jokes

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Real shyt, I would've excepted him to have better looking dude, that lil gremlin ass nikka, c'mon Kerry, if we're losing you to the other side, he could at least be :shaq:

Lol @ assistant....

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Word. A lotta cats see these athletes as HEROES. haha Tom Brady or RG3 coming out - a lotta nikkas would be HURT. haha

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
so reading the tmz article it says former assistant. so im guessing maybe hollywood is trying to expose rhodes for firing him??

I believe Kerry is gay, but I think this lil dude is setting him up in them pics the way he's holding the pineapple towards Kerry to make sure the camera gets it. I think he was going for a pay day the whole time.

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
Hey in SF we embrace this lifestyle.

Come on board Kerry, shame we aint have no cap room

this will be the one and only time you can get away with claiming we and San Francisco since you are repping how homosexual that city is...

lmao @ smh at trying to rep an area as your own when you visited it only once in your life... are you THAT ashamed of being from NY? You know, there are a shytload of gays out there, too. Everyday when you look in the mirror

Whatevs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's gotta stop man.

You're out, you got no choice.

You been outted, that closet been hit with a wrecking ball.

Be smart now, make history and be the first ever American pro-athlete to come out as gay while still active.

Wise words you hit the nail on the head.

Whatevs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt, I would've excepted him to have better looking dude, that lil gremlin ass nikka, c'mon Kerry, if we're losing you to the other side, he could at least be :shaq:

Lol @ assistant....

Yeah the other gay assistant looks better than this one :laugh: