Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If rhodes was smart he would have came out yesterday after the attack in Boston, it would have gotten swept under the rug

calh45

Cal
Daps
I always thought Jeff Garcia was gay and he was one of my favorite 49ers.

Toughest fukking QB i`ve ever seen, him & Steve were like Iron Man out there.

I would love for him to come out because he was just the opposite of what people think about gay men.

Jeff was one of the toughest QBs ever. He used to get KILLED and pop his happy ass back up.

I met him and his girl (the playboy bunny) in the Hard Rock in Vegas right after he got the starting nod. He was cool as fukk. She was BAAAAAAAD. This was back in 2000 and I think they still together. If he is gay then he's really committed to the lie.

Daps
Jeff was one of the toughest QBs ever. He used to get KILLED and pop his happy ass back up.

I met him and his girl (the playboy bunny) in the Hard Rock in Vegas right after he got the starting nod. He was cool as fukk. She was BAAAAAAAD. This was back in 2000 and I think they still together. If he is gay then he's really committed to the lie.

Yeah, gotta say if he is, he's definitely committed to the lie.

Dude was tough as fukking nails. That dude was a bad ass man, he would get rocked pop up smiling.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Might as well come out

Media has done a great job these past couple of years to make this act as digestable and acceptable a possible and turn everyones attention to some fukk boys engaging in some bullshyt sexual perversion instead of focusing on real issues you know like unemployment 500 murders in major urban areas healthcare etc.

Nope pretty sure he will get a ton of support from all the superstars jumping on the hot politically correct topic.

In closing its really a lot of bytch ass nikkas running around now a days

How are young boys supposed to grow up and be real men when all these dudes are running around acting more like ladies then ladies do?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gettin 10 inches of Northern California steel shoved into an opening the size of a nickel will do that to you...

:troll:

44-KRS-One-LOL.gif