Keri Hilson: “I broke up with a man early on because he was self sufficient. He didn’t need me.”

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Luckily I've dated women who would go the extra mile to do stuff, so I know what effort looks like, random baked goods sent to my job for me, hand making cards, good birthday gifts, etc. It's the thought that counts forreal. When's the last time a chick asked you what your favorite animal was and then randomly got you something based on it? That's what a thoughtful partner will do forreal
And once you’ve experienced that it is hard to accept anything less.

Basic home upkeep shouldn't be viewed as some special act of love imo

I learned from that and started doing the extra things in relationships myself :ehh: shyt goes a long way

alot of people really pull up putting minimal effort forward and expect you to fall in love with them somehow :mjlol:

Man I’m experiencing this right now :russ:
Chicks thinking all they need to provide is sex and answering some text messages and I’ll fall in love :mjlol:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Which is why they will date a ain’t shyt nikka. At least she’s honest I guess.

It’s really bigger than being independent though. She can’t make you the villain in her movie. When she eventually break up with him she don’t have a good reason to do so.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I kinda have this problem with women fitting into my life. I've been cooking, cleaning, and working since 12 and every woman tries to implement themselves and most of the time it ends because they don't see how they fit

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Smart-Select-20231219-194956-Video-Player.jpg
@DropTopDoc @Silkk @smitty22 @Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff @Realm-Breaker @Travellin' Man @Rekkapryde @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE Decatur where it greater :wow:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Which is why they will date a ain’t shyt nikka. At least she’s honest I guess.

It’s really bigger than being independent though. She can’t make you the villain in her movie. When she eventually break up with him she don’t have a good reason to do so.

They don't want to be Tia. They want to have an excuse and not have to be out here looking crazy to everybody.