• Total voters

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
its filled with them on section 80 and gkmc. Lets see you try to name any drake song that matches up. Ohhhh lets talk about girls and how much of a simp i am on another 40 beat..creative stuff right there

Oh...but Backseat Freestyle and that bullshyt with Mary J Blige is something? nikkas are feeling dope about Sing About Me? You mean how he got washed on Money Trees?

nikka just be rapping about the same bullshyt everyone else does but when he does it, he gets a pass.

Oh...and lets not forget that more than half the album is centered around him trying to go get laid.

Dude was sounding like a lost member of Outkast or something. Oh...but hes original.

I don't think Kendrick is a BAD rapper...hes just not better than Drake in my eyes.

Ya'll are impressed because dude had somewhat of a struggle coming up.

That doesn't do anything for me. I care about the music and what is being brought to the main table.

Drakes songs aren't even radio searchers. You can throw some of them shyts on and vibe out too and so are Kendricks...I just think Drakes are better. Dude just does what he does better.

Whats funny is that when we start posting lyrics ya'll see how basic this dude Kendrick is at the end of the day.

Oh but wait...hes rapping about the hood!. fukk outta here.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Drake's cool and all but Kendrick takes this easily for me. He dropped a classic which Drake has yet to do. Listening to his album was the equivalent of watching a good movie:popcorn: Drake makes good commercial songs that I can bump but compared to Kendrick,his substance is limited. While I like both guys, its much harder to find music similar to kendrick's than Drake's. That makes his music more special,impactful,and enjoyable.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Son, I don't need to listen to music about how complex things are with women because I've been in relationships with them, fukked them, married one of them, (I'm a man myself) and dealt with them enough to know that women are a complex thing.

I don't need to know that success brings haters, something that's been beaten to death, ain't shyt Drake is telling me about the entertainment industry that's new or awe inspiring. It's the same old story told by a Canadian dressed with YCMB wrapping.

Music has to entertain me by catching my attention FIRST, if what your saying isn't in any way meaningful or redundant, then fukk your harmonizing and simping subject matter.

You think Drake was spitting shyt on Find Your Love? Marvin's Room? Doing The Wrong Thing? What because he got dumped by a chick? You felt moved by that!???! That shot rocked your world huh?:skip:

If Drake is so entertaining to you, your probably losing at real life because you don't understand women and think that the pressures of fame are an exciting and mentally stimulating topic..

See what I did there champ?:usure:

Kendrick had a song dedicated to the ladies and Drake WASHED this nikka...but we're just going to forget that...right?

Find your Love and Marvins Room are R&B tracks...but to be honest? For what they are, they're great songs.

BastardChild

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Daps
Reppin
Bridgeport , CT To Columbia , SC
YnVx0.gif

Drake is a crooner & he has mustache eye brows

Kendrick is a emcee

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Son, I don't need to listen to music about how complex things are with women because I've been in relationships with them, fukked them, married one of them, (I'm a man myself) and dealt with them enough to know that women are a complex thing.

I don't need to know that success brings haters, something that's been beaten to death, ain't shyt Drake is telling me about the entertainment industry that's new or awe inspiring. It's the same old story told by a Canadian dressed with YCMB wrapping.

Music has to entertain me by catching my attention FIRST, if what your saying isn't in any way meaningful or redundant, then fukk your harmonizing and simping subject matter.

You think Drake was spitting shyt on Find Your Love? Marvin's Room? Doing The Wrong Thing? What because he got dumped by a chick? You felt moved by that!???! That shot rocked your world huh?:skip:

If Drake is so entertaining to you, your probably losing at real life because you don't understand women and think that the pressures of fame are an exciting and mentally stimulating topic..

See what I did there champ?:usure:

You honestly sound like a hater if you like Kdot better that's your taste but to act like you personally relating to his subject matter makes him better is hate .
If you can't relate to relationship issues with fam/friends/women and "fame" which is a substitute to growing up is silly . Why does drake have to rap about conflict diamonds or gangbanging ? If you literally have to relate to a rapper then none of us could relate to anyone cause all our lives are different .

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh...but Backseat Freestyle and that bullshyt with Mary J Blige is something? nikkas are feeling dope about Sing About Me? You mean how he got washed on Money Trees?

nikka just be rapping about the same bullshyt everyone else does but when he does it, he gets a pass.

Oh...and lets not forget that more than half the album is centered around him trying to go get laid.

Dude was sounding like a lost member of Outkast or something. Oh...but hes original.

I don't think Kendrick is a BAD rapper...hes just not better than Drake in my eyes.

Ya'll are impressed because dude had somewhat of a struggle coming up.

That doesn't do anything for me. I care about the music and what is being brought to the main table.

Drakes songs aren't even radio searchers. You can throw some of them shyts on and vibe out too and so are Kendricks...I just think Drakes are better. Dude just does what he does better.

Whats funny is that when we start posting lyrics ya'll see how basic this dude Kendrick is at the end of the day.

Oh but wait...hes rapping about the hood!. **** outta here.

of course you pick those 2 songs (1 being a bonus lmao), and jay rock having a better verse has nothing to do with what we're talking about..still waiting for you to name anything creative by drake(actually dont even bother..im sure it'll be quite a struggle cause he talks about the same thing on damn near every song on the same beat). But ohh i can relate!! fukk outta here with that

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
if I'm on the way to pick up a bytch or hit the club up I'm bumpin drake but if I'm rocking a hoodie and or it's shytty weather outside I'm bumpin' kendrick :myman:

Griffith

Falcon of Light
Daps
Reppin
Falconia
young angel is the king of commercial rap, he'll continue to make the rap game his bytch for years to come whether it come from his own singles or features.

king kendrick dropped a hip hop album that gets love from the mainstream, critics and rap heads all alike; in other words he got a classic under his belt :smugbiden:

it can go either way depending on what you prefer, drake's music is more aesthetic but kendrick's is lyrically and conceptually better. both are pretty good in every important area.

i know who ima bump tonight tho :youngsabo:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
of course you pick those 2 songs (1 being a bonus lmao), and jay rock having a better verse has nothing to do with what we're talking about..still waiting for you to name anything creative by drake(actually dont even bother..im sure it'll be quite a struggle cause he talks about the same thing on damn near every song on the same beat). But ohh i can relate!! fukk outta here with that

Drake ain't' creative?

We're barely scratching all of the loose songs he dropped BEFORE take care either.

Drake is definitely creative.

You might not like him, but dude isn't predictable in the slightest.

Last edited by a moderator:

STUFF

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's soft, and pretty, but wake up brothers DRAKE HAS THE GAME ON LOCK RIGHT NOW

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He's soft, and pretty, but wake up brothers DRAKE HAS THE GAME ON LOCK RIGHT NOW

This is what I don't understand.

Why do dudes say this stuff?

I mean damn you either like him or you dont. Why you gotta qualify it?

You think it makes you stand out by throwing in a shot too?

The dude makes music for YOU to consume. Kendrick could be a bytch in real life but ya'll should just judge the music for what it is.