• Total voters

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
You don't even believe that.

Drake outrapped Kendrick twice this year alone.

Even better, drake is better with concepts, use of language, and expression than kendrick.

All kendrick gets is fast rapping and weird intonation.

Stop confusing hood tales with actually making good music. Kendrick doesn't make shyt people want to hear or even challenges how they think.

Does drake make music about women sometimes? Sure. But I bet you can relate to that shyt more as a man going through life more than "DUMPING OUT THE ROOF...DO DO DO DO!"

fukk outta here.

Kendrick was sounding like a wannabe Outkast/southern artist on his album on one half and a pseudointellectual mental midget on the other half.

fukk you being so defensive for :childplease: kendrick don't make shyt people wanna hear? but he's on the banger of the year and debuted with 250,000 sold.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How you got a classic and you only listen to 3 songs though?

And I realized how much he fukked up Swimming Pools when Lloyd did this:

Lloyd - Swimming Pools (Remix) (feat. August Alsina) *NEW 2012* - YouTube

:aicmon: Kendrick on radio skating by on the chorus with his bullshyt on the other hand.

nikka what? I can listen to that whole album all the way through. Kendrick's conceptual tracks shyt ALL OVER Drake's posturing and whining about women and fame and nikkas who hate on him. That's his lane, he showed wayyyy more range with concepts on Comeback Season and So Far Gone. Now don't get me wrong, I like Drake, he's cool for what he does and his lane, but Kendrick Lamar speaks on a MUCH wider range of topics, issues, and circumstances. Drake has not shown the range or ability to craft songs like Sing About Me, Real, or Good Kid, and he most CERTAINLY doesn't have it in him to make a Hiiipower or fukk Your Ethnicity. Kendrick Lamar digs deeper than the surface while Drake seems more inclined to explore the trappings of women and fame, which in itself isn't bad, but it gets redundant and puts him in a box.

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't even believe that.

Drake outrapped Kendrick twice this year alone.

Even better, drake is better with concepts, use of language, and expression than kendrick.

All kendrick gets is fast rapping and weird intonation.

Stop confusing hood tales with actually making good music. Kendrick doesn't make shyt people want to hear or even challenges how they think.

Does drake make music about women sometimes? Sure. But I bet you can relate to that shyt more as a man going through life more than "DUMPING OUT THE ROOF...DO DO DO DO!"

fukk outta here.

Kendrick was sounding like a wannabe Outkast/southern artist on his album on one half and a pseudointellectual mental midget on the other half.

lol you are just downplaying kdot hard now..

All kendrick has is fast rapping and annotation..lets add creativity, content, and lyricism to that

and drake making music about women sometimes? try everytime LOL, lets see him rap about something other than being all emo on an project and ill see where he stands in the creative department. He's practically made 2 same albums..drake better with concepts lmao..outta here with that shyt brah

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Kendrick...

I just prefer his songs to Drake. I can relate to songs like "Art of Peer Pressure" and "Black Boy Fly" more than I can any of Drake's songs about females and his feelings and shyt.

Drake may be a better all around artist when it comes to making Radio singles and Club songs but he has dropped 2 albums and to me he still doesn't have his own identity other than being a rapper that can sing and being in touch with his emo side.

Basically, Kendrick 2 albums are like movies... Drake's 2 albums are like a collection of nice songs

Also, I have a hard time coming up with 3 dope Drake songs that isn't about or catering to women. Which is cool and I understand its necessary. But I'm not a female so :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Man when I get home Imma drop the bomb on you fools saying Kendrick only has hood tales :beli:

Aubrey has like three songs that aren't about how hard it is to love a girl that cheats on him, how hard it is to have money, and something about champagne with a subliminal at someone he's too p*ssy to go at. This is the same dude coppin pleas to Big Sean :smh:

Drakes underground catalogue alone shyts on Kendrick's career.

Lets not go there.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Drake does have Kendrick beat at making radio club tracks for sure.

Look What You've Done is probably the most personal drakes gotten

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikka what? I can listen to that whole album all the way through. Kendrick's conceptual tracks shyt ALL OVER Drake's posturing and whining about women and fame and nikkas who hate on him. That's his lane, he showed wayyyy more range with concepts on Comeback Season and So Far Gone. Now don't get me wrong, I like Drake, he's cool for what he does and his lane, but Kendrick Lamar speaks on a MUCH wider range of topics, issues, and circumstances. Drake has not shown the range or ability to craft songs like Sing About Me, Real, or Good Kid, and he most CERTAINLY doesn't have it in him to make a Hiiipower or fukk Your Ethnicity. Kendrick Lamar digs deeper than the surface while Drake seems more inclined to explore the trappings of women and fame, which in itself isn't bad, but it gets redundant and puts him in a box.

Son, I know who I am as a person. I don't need to listen to music about religion, or god (shyt I don't believe in) or some other ethnocentric bullshyt that gets beaten to death (and i'm a minority myself) to validate the type of music I listen to.

Yall keep pushing this revolutionary wannabe rebel type dudes as if they're better than artists that make good music for good music's sake.

I watch the news. I read books. I have degrees. I'm informed. Ain't shyt Kendrick is telling me about the real world. Thats the problem with these "conscious" dudes who think their high-school level grasp of how the world works is going to persuade me into accepting their music.

You think Kendrick was spitting shyt on Hiiipower? WORD? You felt moved by that? Cause he dropped malcolm and martin in the track?

Music is entertainment to me first and foremost. If its not doing that FIRST, then fukk a message.

If Kendrick is impressing you so much, you're probably losing in real life seeing as there is so much you really don't understand.

If you first learned about the Palestinian conflict from Lupe fiasco, you've got a LONG road ahead of you.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Drakes underground catalogue alone shyts on Kendrick's career.

Lets not go there.

tumblr_lxpmye3CwN1qkdhkdo1_500.gif

:russ: Even Drake would clown you for saying that shyt