Votes: 238 65.0%
  • They're both fakkits

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters

MINT

All Star
Daps
voted Kendrick.

he is hands down the best rapper right now, and his album is absolutely beautiful.
Drake is dope though, not in the same category

edit: glad to see kendrick murdering the poll

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:russ: at Drake sounding like K.Dot came to his end of the sandbox and crushed his sand castle....
"Yo yo sniff sniff...YOU messed up our friendship:to:" ass nikka
K.Dot didn't even really say anything disrespectful. Jay-Z telling Prodigy that he has money stacks bigger than him is disrespecful. Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg going on stage telling Easy E to "eat these muthauckin nuutttttssss" is disrespectful. Nas going on Live radio and telling Nelly, Cam'ron and Nore (who was a real life friend) to STEP ya rap game up is disrespectful...

MINT

All Star
Daps
:russ: at Drake sounding like K.Dot came to his end of the sandbox and crushed his sand castle....
"Yo yo sniff sniff...YOU messed up our friendship:to:" ass nikka
K.Dot didn't even really say anything disrespectful. Jay-Z telling Prodigy that he has money stacks bigger than him is disrespecful. Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg going on stage telling Easy E to "eat these muthauckin nuutttttssss" is disrespectful. Nas going on Live radio and telling Nelly, Cam'ron and Nore (who was a real life friend) to STEP ya rap game up is disrespectful...

:salute:

MINT

All Star
Daps
I really feel bad for drake, I expected some people to vote for him :wow:
I know he is nowhere near kendrick, but dude is really not making it in the hip hop community

MINT

All Star
Daps
Kendrick teaching drake how to rap

dan kdot destroying that poll, expected more though

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
just found this thread :laff:

nikkas really comparing a wack artist to the baby goat kendrick ? :laff:

edit: nevermind, the poll speaks for itself

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
I like both but Kendrick dropped a classic album and a fantastic indie cd so he has my vote.

Last edited:

tweezy

Pro
Daps
the 2 softest nikkas in the game :dead:

With that said, GKMC sh*ts on any project Drake's put out. Drake could never make something like that or tell a story like Kendrick did. Section 80. and GKMC drop and Kendrick is instantly put on par with a storytelling GOAT like Slick Rick or Nas as far as...well..storytelling goes.

And Kendrick doesn't do a bunch of singing. He RAPS on all his sh*t

Better lyricism, better rhyme schemes, better projects . You can give Drake sales if that matters to anyone.