Daps
Kendrick is raping the poll :russ:
but it's fair, he is head and shoulders above drok

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ya'll can't honestly sit here and tell me this nikka kendrick is rapping about shyt on half of GKMC.

Ya'll stay in love with these struggle stories as if they make GOOD MUSIC.

You can't even listen to the goddamn KL album. shyts fatiguing.

Talking about dude is soft. fukk outta here. Ya'll wish KL was that versatile. I'd also imagine that most of the dudes on here relate more to Drake than KL in their personal lives...but I forget on the internet everyone is "bossed up" and likes to act hard.

Oh and PLEASE lets not go down this: "Drake isn't real hip hop" shyt. Dude was doing songs with 9th Wonder and remaking classic samples before he was famous and continues to collaborate with legendary artists.

Dude doesn't drop duds. You're just lying if you really think dude isn't talented, and even better a great artist.

I would MUCH rather listen do Drake rap about ANYTHING more than KL. KL is pretty basic sometimes and you can look at about 60% of GKMC to see what i'm talking about. Lyrically, its a lot of fluff. I respect artists that can do more with less. Drake does that and his maturity in rapping shows that. I don't expect you all to understand it because for some reason KL seems to win out to you all because he sounds like a retro artist. There was nothing on GKMC that was pushing any boundaries or expanding the field of music. Drake has done more for rap music than KL and continues to do so.

nikka your posts are just coming off as blatant, cry baby stubbornness and dikk riding to the fullest extent. Like the other poster said, Kendrick's albums tell movies, Drakes album are more like a compilation of radio hits. And if you prefer radio hits over the shyt Kendrick drops, then good for you. But nikka stop trying to down grade Kendrick's lyricism and creativity when it comes to make a full coherent album. I respect Drake's talent, some music I fukk with, but I'm sorry when it comes to pure HIP HOP and RAP, Kendrick wins this by a landslide.

Now you can sit there on your computer and type us all the reasons why you think Drake is better and nobody really gives a fukk. The poll speaks for itself, the general consensus speaks for itself.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikka your posts are just coming off as blatant, cry baby stubbornness and dikk riding to the fullest extent. Like the other poster said, Kendrick's albums tell movies, Drakes album are more like a compilation of radio hits. And if you prefer radio hits over the shyt Kendrick drops, then good for you. But nikka stop trying to down grade Kendrick's lyricism and creativity when it comes to make a full coherent album. I respect Drake's talent, some music I fukk with, but I'm sorry when it comes to pure HIP HOP and RAP, Kendrick wins this by a landslide.

Now you can sit there on your computer and type us all the reasons why you think Drake is better and nobody really gives a fukk. The poll speaks for itself, the general consensus speaks for itself.

General consensus means...what...to me?

Please share why I should roll with the band-wagon of fans who think they know what "rap" sounds like.

Kendrick is overrated lyrically about 60-70% of the time. I can honestly say that.

All that empty meandering in songs doesn't really equate to much and you can miss me with the "only kendrick tells stories" bit...because thats not true. It just isn't. In fact, all that wannabe pseudo-street novella shyt is tired. I'm not finding it "good music" and I'm ashamed to think you do as well.

Drake is DAMN talented at the skill of RAPPING and even further when he wants to play that "hip-hop" lane you all think you're so fervently defending.

Drake can do what Kendrick does. Kendrick can't do what Drake does. Period.

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
General consensus means...what...to me?

Please share why I should roll with the band-wagon of fans who think they know what "rap" sounds like.

Kendrick is overrated lyrically about 60-70% of the time. I can honestly say that.

All that empty meandering in songs doesn't really equate to much and you can miss me with the "only kendrick tells stories" bit...because thats not true. It just isn't. In fact, all that wannabe pseudo-street novella shyt is tired. I'm not finding it "good music" and I'm ashamed to think you do as well.

Drake is DAMN talented at the skill of RAPPING and even further when he wants to play that "hip-hop" lane you all think you're so fervently defending.

Drake can do what Kendrick does. Kendrick can't do what Drake does. Period.
nikka shut up, wah wah wah, all this shyt reeks is a crybaby Drake groupie with a stubborn opinion. So fukk what you got you got to say, the poll speaks for itself and you can create a worldwide poll and the results will be the same. Go ahead and try to delude everybody who don't agree with you all you want.

"Drake can do what Kendrick does. Kendrick can't do what Drake does. Period."
Which is? What make a album singing about his relationship problems. Doing a cover of a old reggae song (Take Care). Kendrick good, he don't need to what Drake does, the fukk you act like Drake is pinnacle of all rap talent. fukk outta here, don't even respond, done with Drake stans

MINT

All Star
Daps
not really fukking with either of them but I voted for Kendrick. he has the best discography and I'm pretty sure it's not even debatable, his flow is pretty complex and he is lyrically superior, on his albums at least.

As for Drake... well I don't know, I was born in the 80's and I know it's ain't easy to impress me but I really can't find anything "great" about him.

Kendrick and Jay Electronica are pretty much the only rappers of this era who impressed me but we're still very far from the golden era.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikka shut up, wah wah wah, all this shyt reeks is a crybaby Drake groupie with a stubborn opinion. So fukk what you got you got to say, the poll speaks for itself and you can create a worldwide poll and the results will be the same. Go ahead and try to delude everybody who don't agree with you all you want.

"Drake can do what Kendrick does. Kendrick can't do what Drake does. Period."
Which is? What make a album singing about his relationship problems. Doing a cover of a old reggae song (Take Care). Kendrick good, he don't need to what Drake does, the fukk you act like Drake is pinnacle of all rap talent. fukk outta here, don't even respond, done with Drake stans

nikka what is wrong with you?

The poll doesn't mean shyt to me...it does to you...I hope you find a seat to sit on the bandwagon.

Drake is a BETTER lyricist and BETTER RAP ARTIST than Kendrick Lamar.

You mad?

keep thinking Kendrick is elite or some shyt.

I really love all these dudes who didn't even know about Drake until 2010, while missing out on damn near 3 years of content that man put his foot into...but whatever. Ole fairweather music ass fans.

Either way, Kendrick is nice. I don't mind him...but I DO NOT think he's as lyrically gifted as he claims to be. Drake used to do that shyt...and guess what...it sounded better.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Drake makes waaaaaayyy better music but Kdot a better rapper, in my book that means Drake>>>Kendrick though