• Kendrick Lamar

Votes: 238 65.0%
  • They're both fakkits

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Not classic in the sense of 'Dead presidents' or ' Juicy ' but they push the album in to the classic territory.

Go bump some break up music by Drake fakkit.
Drake has legit classics that made real impact. Kendrick has forgettable songs they tryna pump up into more than they are.
0-100
trophies
we made it
believe me
etc etc
Drake has released or consistently is involved with records that make a huge splash even when they're not on his album.
Kendrick has a shytload of forgettable features and lackluster songs. His only real talked about moment (in a positive way) was control cause he mentioned a bunch of other nikkas.

MaNu Minu

Pro
Daps
Look at this cac of bigbadbossup trying to defend drake at all cost :flabbynsick::heh:

I actually don't mind drake, but his best album is decent at the very best. When you talk with someone who knows music or a music expert, he tells you kdot has a classic album, Drake has hot songs.

MaNu Minu

Pro
Daps
I legit can't remember the last time bigbadbossup wasn't talking bullshyt. I wouldn't be surprised if he was an insecure cac who forces himself to enjoy the songs on the billboard charts :flabbynsick:

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
Drake has legit classics that made real impact. Kendrick has forgettable songs they tryna pump up into more than they are.
0-100
trophies
we made it
believe me

etc etc
Drake has released or consistently is involved with records that make a huge splash even when they're not on his album.
Kendrick has a shytload of forgettable features and lackluster songs. His only real talked about moment (in a positive way) was control cause he mentioned a bunch of other nikkas.
You said Kendrick's songs are meaningless and then you call these songs legit classics? Even drizzy would be dead at this:heh:

How about his real talked about moment was that he made the most critically acclaimed album ( which also went plat) in years?

:camby: