• Kendrick Lamar

Votes: 238 65.0%
  • They're both fakkits

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
You said Kendrick's songs are meaningless and then you call these songs legit classics? Even drizzy would be dead at this:heh:

How about his real talked about moment was that he made the most critically acclaimed album ( which also went plat) in years?

:camby:
wasnt nobody bumpin that shyt bro. that's why there's no big GKMC tour,it wasnt poppin like that

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I legit can't remember the last time bigbadbossup wasn't talking bullshyt. I wouldn't be surprised if he was an insecure cac who forces himself to enjoy the songs on the billboard charts :flabbynsick:
mods were talking about banning this troll.. but maybe hes just autistic

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Look at this cac of bigbadbossup trying to defend drake at all cost :flabbynsick::heh:

I actually don't mind drake, but his best album is decent at the very best. When you talk with someone who knows music or a music expert, he tells you kdot has a classic album, Drake has hot songs.
You're a fool. I was in the hood breakdancing on cardboard 30 years ago. Real nikka and lifelong hiphop fan partna

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
mods were talking about banning this troll.. but maybe hes just autistic
Whomever was talking about banning me is the weirdo. If giving my opinion in a very thorough manner makes me a candidate for getting banned then fukk whomever interjected that fukk shyt