Kendrick = the New Pitbull/ Flo-Rida

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caught highlights of the AMAs last night and saw Kendrick looking like the token black nikka on stage with Maroon 5. I didnt even know dude was on that song. This shyt starting to get embarrassing. How you go from tryna sell some pro-black, I'm the rap savior image to jumping on every lily white pop song with forgettable ass verses and adlibs?

Kendrick getting the looks Flo-Rida used to get. He the go to rapper now. Factz.

In just one year alone:

The Sia song:

Kendrick's verse not even 20 seconds bruh smh

Any other rapper would be getting called out for this. nikkas even felt some type away when Wiz started doing this shyt but silence on Kendrick smh.

:stopitslime::rudy:

Nas was featured on Biebers Purpose breh....

Kendrick is a mainstream artist under Interscope ...

I wish his features were better though for these types of spots ...like seriously

At this rate we'll have a Top 10 worst Kendrick features

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Kenny's feature game is spotty at best. If you see a Kenny feature on a tracklist and automatically go :gladbron: yous a stan

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Man we've seen credible Hip Hop MCs do questionable pop songs always. Its not really a make or break career decision anymore

MOP did a song with LFO for fukks sakes.
Gangstarr have done songs with a Spice Girl
Nas with Madonna and Korn
Jigga with Coldplay and Linkin Park
Ludcaris with David Guetta

It just sorta happens.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont know how big q-tip was at that time but he was never as big as kendrick

You always quote me to tell me just how much you don't know about hip hop.

You say Q Tip was never as big as Kendrick yet Q Tip was doing make out scenes with Janet Jackson in the early 90's .Holla at me when Kendrick is doing anything with a Jackson.

had Janet ready to get her hoodrat on and take them raw dog backshots in the back of a car with people around....2pac got Q Tips left overs in that movie.....
the same movie Kendrick made a whole song and video about...Had Kendrick doing Q tip re enactments

But if i let u tell it Q-Tip was never big like that

:camby:

and the Janet collabos didnt stop after Poetic Justice

Q Tip wasn't big yet super R&B star Toni Braxton chose to use him to play out Dr Dre in one of her hit songs

you obviously don't know the impact these 3 albums had

atribecalledquest.jpg

a-tribe-called-quest-the-low-end-theory-cd.jpg

CS117978-01A-BIG.jpg

all these people will get on a classic album cover because they acknowledge what you don't

maxresdefault.jpg

and then u have nerve to mention Vivrant Thing as if that song wasn't big when it dropped. I dont see Michael Rappaport doing documentarys on Kendricks career but if I let you tell it....Qtip was never as big as Kendrick.

:snoop:

Last edited:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
You always quote me to tell me just how much you don't know about hip hop.

You say Q Tip was never as big as Kendrick yet Q Tip was doing make out scenes with Janet Jackson in the early 90's .Holla at me when Kendrick is doing anything with a Jackson.

had Janet ready to get her hoodrat on and take them raw dog backshots in the back of a car with people around....2pac got Q Tips left overs in that movie.....
the same movie Kendrick made a whole song and video about...Had Kendrick doing Q tip re enactments

But if i let u tell it Q-Tip was never big like that

:camby:

and the Janet collabos didnt stop after Poetic Justice

Q Tip wasn't big yet super R&B star Toni Braxton chose to use him to play out Dr Dre in one of her hit songs

you obviously don't know the impact these 2 albums had

a-tribe-called-quest-the-low-end-theory-cd.jpg

CS117978-01A-BIG.jpg

all these people will get on a classic album cover because they acknowledge what you don't

maxresdefault.jpg

and then u have nerve to mention Vivrant Thing as if that song wasn't big when it dropped. I dont see Michael Rappaport doing documentarys on Kendricks career but if I let you tell it....Qtip was never as big as Kendrick.

:snoop:

nikka wrote a magazine article worth of bullshyt. Said all that shyt to say nothing.
nikka tried to put q-tip's role above Tupac as if Tupac wasn't the star of the movie.
Q-tip role in poetic justice was short like leprechauns and contrary to your jocking,he was NEVER a rapper Don.
nikka got killed like a black guy in a scary movie.
When tribe were doing their best (dropping albums that went platinum) it was other nikkas going double,triple,quadruple platinum.
When Kendrick dropped gkmc and went platinum,there weren't nearly that many people going plat or above.
Also q-tip the soloist does not = tribe the group.
That guy was a total joke
And dropped a gold record during the height of a ton of rappers going platinum.
Bone the group was huge and their fans tended to love bizzy and krayzie the most. HOWEVER
none of them nikkas individually was ever on a biggie Tupac snoop level.
See the difference clown?
You can't debate me,I really know this shyt and you're just full of emotion.
I'm full of truth,facts.
Bottom line is I'm right,you're completely wrong

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bottom line is I'm right,you're completely wrong

you said Q tip was never as big as Kendrick...

if u are right and i'm wrong and i make a thread with a poll u really think you gonna win that fight?

:mjlol:

and watch that clown talk...i never hurl insults...i just said you don't know hip hop which u dont