Reppin
the best coast
while yall in here talking kendrick out there

tumblr_mslx9kWDn11rkumvuo1_400.gif

still eating off swimming pools money

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
we just gonna act like hip hop hasn't been commercialized since the 90's? and in the 90's every rapper would put out songs with r&b singers on the hook trying to get a hit. those were more often than not mediocre
iT HAS BUT HE fronts like he's so "anti"
And he's clearly just a pop artists masquerading as a militant mc

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Q Tip( who had that same grassroots image that Kendrick has) didn't get any slack when he did this pop song

I dont know how big q-tip was at that time but he was never as big as kendrick so i'm not surprised this didnt get talked about. However,he was crucified when he did vivrant thing #facts

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I'm not trying to hurt his image nor do I care if he does or doesn't do these songs, like any other artists. I'm just referring to the hypocrisy on this board and possibly with people in the media. If Kendrick can do this with no backlash, everyone else should as well.
Kendrick wants drake's success but none of the back lash
He wants the love and praise tupac gets for social commentary etc but none of THAT backlash either.
He's a total fraud and i support this thread

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
The difference is he doesn't go full pop like Drake or some other rappers. Depends on each situation tho, you have a point
How is he any less pop?
Drake fed the streets with what a time to be alive and "if you're reading this it's too late"
Before going super pop with views.
Drake has supplied and been involved with 10 times as many memorable hiphop songs as kendrick and you need to respect that

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Why nikkas be like this ain't hip hop? It's maroon 5 of course it ain't hip hop. As long as his projects are ill why knock the side hustle? don't be a crab let that man cook...
Because he pretends to be different and his fans try to downplay the making of hit records and attempts at pop,but he's just a less talented version of drake.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I'm a Kendrick fan but I'm always :scust: :snoop: at these OBVIOUS cac pleasing features he's been doing, Interscope really got this nikka in their pockets :wow:
Reality check time.
Kendrick is NOTHING without interscope
Remove him from big features,big award show slots and who does he have,what does he have?
He has zero street presence.
sean
meek
Gucci
young thug
many others are hotter on the streets than him. He has always relied on false props,sell out moves and fakin jax,he's nothing

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
People underestimate the popularity of MTV when they talk about the death of the music industry. Shows like TRL elevated so many careers.

Also, fukk Kendrick for this shyt. At least Drake make real hit records that people listen to. Nobody bumping this corny Kendrick pop shyt
Exactly,nikkas will say fukk making hits and call drake corny (though hiphop fans legitimately fukk with drake's hits)
Then make excuses for kedrick's corny tactics

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Florida and pit bull don't make classic albums.

Kendrick does.

Can't be compared till he makes trash albums
None of kendrick's so called classics actually are beloved like REAL CLASSICS.
He barely has classic songs.
A bunch of nerds created that convo and it worked on dummies.
Non dummies know kendrick has no classic albums and arguably no classic singles either