Kendrick = the New Pitbull/ Flo-Rida

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
you said Q tip was never as big as Kendrick...

if u are right and i'm wrong and i make a thread with a poll u really think you gonna win that fight?

:mjlol:

and watch that clown talk...i never hurl insults...i just said you don't know hip hop which u dont
I could care less about you doing a poll.
Everything in my post is backed by actual facts.
Yours is backed by emotion.
Telling me I don't know hip hop,is an insult.
Has nothing to do with any factual information clown.
nikka wrote a magazine article worth of bullshyt. Said all that shyt to say nothing.
nikka tried to put q-tip's role above Tupac as if Tupac wasn't the star of the movie.
Q-tip role in poetic justice was short like leprechauns and contrary to your jocking,he was NEVER a rapper Don.
nikka got killed like a black guy in a scary movie.
When tribe were doing their best (dropping albums that went platinum) it was other nikkas going double,triple,quadruple platinum.
When Kendrick dropped gkmc and went platinum,there weren't nearly that many people going plat or above.
Also q-tip the soloist does not = tribe the group.
That guy was a total joke
And dropped a gold record during the height of a ton of rappers going platinum.
Bone the group was huge and their fans tended to love bizzy and krayzie the most. HOWEVER
none of them nikkas individually was ever on a biggie Tupac snoop level.
See the difference clown?
You can't debate me,I really know this shyt and you're just full of emotion.
I'm full of truth,facts.
Bottom line is I'm right,you're completely wrong
Can you debunk ANYTHING I said?
We both know the answer,so quit while you're behind.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
I really dont care what he does feature wise outside of his own projects as long as his material isnt effected

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I could care less about you doing a poll.
Everything in my post is backed by actual facts.
Yours is backed by emotion.
Telling me I don't know hip hop,is an insult.
Has nothing to do with any factual information clown.

Can you debunk ANYTHING I said?
We both know the answer,so quit while you're behind.

debunking you is easy...

1) u said I was emotional...the problem is that there is no emotion when I've been saying Kendrick is the best to come from this decade....Your telling me what u r saying is facts then u turn around and say you can read my thoughts like u are telepathic? :stopitslime:Emotional over what...Thats where u messed up....I dont do Kendrick hate....Kendrick is my fav this decade, I've been saying that but you have the audacity to compare someone who only has been in the game half a decade with someone who has been in the game for 3 decades(4 if I was reaching and added 1989) Mathematically that just doesnt add up. To say someone with 5 years strong is bigger then someone 27 years in the game doesnt even add up.

2) Roger Waters as a soloist was never platinum like Rob Zombie(who came decades later after Pink Floyd like Kendrick did with Tribe)...Roger Waters too only saw Gold solo like Q Tip solo. But for me to say that Rob Zombie is bigger then Roger Waters even tho he made a name for himself with Pink Floyd is stupid...

U actually made that comparison as if Q Tip making a name for himself with Tribe is null and void. Let me find someone who will agree that Rob Zombie is bigger then Roger Waters and I'll co sign Kendrick being bigger than Q Tip...But that aint happening.

But you stay trolling and I never really take u serious anyway....U knew what u were doing saying Q Tip was never as big as Kendrick. I saw that bait a mile away. Thats what u do....I only play along because you are somewhat entertaining with your trolling. You can have the last word tho.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
debunking you is easy...

1) u said I was emotional...the problem is that there is no emotion when I've been saying Kendrick is the best to come from this decade....Your telling me what u r saying is facts then u turn around and say you can read my thoughts like u are telepathic? :stopitslime:Emotional over what...Thats where u messed up....I dont do Kendrick hate....Kendrick is my fav this decade, I've been saying that but you have the audacity to compare someone who only has been in the game half a decade with someone who has been in the game for 3 decades(4 if I was reaching and added 1989) Mathematically that just doesnt add up. To say someone with 5 years strong is bigger then someone 27 years in the game doesnt even add up.

2) Roger Waters as a soloist was never platinum like Rob Zombie(who came decades later after Pink Floyd like Kendrick did with Tribe)...Roger Waters too only saw Gold solo like Q Tip solo. But for me to say that Rob Zombie is bigger then Roger Waters even tho he made a name for himself with Pink Floyd is stupid...

U actually made that comparison as if Q Tip making a name for himself with Tribe is null and void. Let me find someone who will agree that Rob Zombie is bigger then Roger Waters and I'll co sign Kendrick being bigger than Q Tip...But that aint happening.

But you stay trolling and I never really take u serious anyway....U knew what u were doing saying Q Tip was never as big as Kendrick. I saw that bait a mile away. Thats what u do....I only play along because you are somewhat entertaining with your trolling. You can have the last word tho.
And this debunked nothing I said like I knew it wouldn't, kill yaself clown.
nikka wrote a magazine article worth of bullshyt. Said all that shyt to say nothing.
nikka tried to put q-tip's role above Tupac as if Tupac wasn't the star of the movie.
Q-tip role in poetic justice was short like leprechauns and contrary to your jocking,he was NEVER a rapper Don.
nikka got killed like a black guy in a scary movie.
When tribe were doing their best (dropping albums that went platinum) it was other nikkas going double,triple,quadruple platinum.
When Kendrick dropped gkmc and went platinum,there weren't nearly that many people going plat or above.
Also q-tip the soloist does not = tribe the group.
That guy was a total joke
And dropped a gold record during the height of a ton of rappers going platinum.
Bone the group was huge and their fans tended to love bizzy and krayzie the most. HOWEVER
none of them nikkas individually was ever on a biggie Tupac snoop level.
See the difference clown?
You can't debate me,I really know this shyt and you're just full of emotion.
I'm full of truth,facts.
Bottom line is I'm right,you're completely wrong
Lmao,nikka tried to debunk my opinion of him being emotional,Lmao
Can't debunk facts though.
And despite all them years,tip was never big as Kendrick.
The real Tip owns that moniker now.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Man we've seen credible Hip Hop MCs do questionable pop songs always. Its not really a make or break career decision anymore

MOP did a song with LFO for fukks sakes.
Gangstarr have done songs with a Spice Girl
Nas with Madonna and Korn

Jigga with Coldplay and Linkin Park
Ludcaris with David Guetta

It just sorta happens.

not nearly the same thing as what's going on with Kendrick/nowadays, and you know this, which is why you've tossed it out there vaguely with zero context.

At the height of respected emcees' careers, they were NOT doing pop songs with pop artists, especially on singles. Stop it.

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
Sia, maroon 5 & taylor swift are all very artistic & slightly rebellious artists i see nothing wrong with kendrick doing features with them

Now if he starts doing songs with fifth harmony or some of them lily white male pop group's thats recently been making noice then yes

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
not nearly the same thing as what's going on with Kendrick/nowadays, and you know this, which is why you've tossed it out there vaguely with zero context.

At the height of respected emcees' careers, they were NOT doing pop songs with pop artists, especially on singles. Stop it.

Fine, its like ASAP working with Selena Gomez then :sas2:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Fine, its not like ASAP working with Selena Gomez then :sas2:

with the topic switch when backed against the wall :laff:

I don't care about ASAP collaborating with pop stars because his career isn't based entirely on 'real hip hop' savior bullshyt :umad:

believe Interscope marketing, brehs :mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
with the topic switch when backed against the wall :laff:

I don't care about ASAP collaborating with pop stars because his career isn't based entirely on 'real hip hop' savior bullshyt :umad:

believe Interscope marketing, brehs :mjlol:

Neither is Kendrick unless you playing the strawman:sas1:

So you shouldnt have a problem with this collabo :mjpls:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Flo-Rida and Pitbull are selling out arenas across the world, clubs across the world regularly play their music, and they have songs that will earn nice royalty checks long after they stop making music. God forbid Kendrick wants any of that.

Daps
Funny Thread.....

Seems like it's a Kendrick hate thread every week..... :mjpls:

always the same 3-4 guys too

QoENcQ0.png