Kendrick Not Allowed To Talk About Politics Anymore In Interviews?

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
so wait let me get this straight, yall shyt on other rappers who aren't even political for not speaking about political shyt but now that the political rapper wont talk about what his album is based on it's "oh he just a rapper, he aint no politician" when yall been holdin this dude up to such a high standard

yo im so done with these stans man:dead:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kendrick raps his views a lot clearer and more precisely than he speaks them in interviews

I've noticed this too.:patrice:

I'm a Kendrick fan but that Trayvon line still irks me, + that interview he did where he basically reiterated the line. He's talking about the effect but leaving out the cause which isn't fair. It's easy to say black folks are fukking up, but when we ask the question of why that is, it becomes a problem.

I ain't gon lie, he lost points for that shyt.:francis:

Plus him co-signing Iggy.....:snoop:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
so wait let me get this straight, yall shyt on other rappers who aren't even political for not speaking about political shyt but now that the political rapper wont talk about what his album is based on it's "oh he just a rapper, he aint no politician" when yall been holdin this dude up to such a high standard

yo im so done with these stans man:dead:
the mental gymnastics

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Just because he speaks his point of view doesn't mean he's trying to be some political commentator and/or leader that's why people have it fukked up.

Be a grown man and have a rapper as your role model, brehs :snoop:
exactly :salute: it's sad how so many people look to these dudes to figure out how to feel about the current social climate and complicated stuff like race relations, etc. i refuse to ever let my future kids look up to a fukkin rapper

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good move.

I'm sure he'll speak up when he feels like it or even better contribute time or money to a cause. Just cuz the media wants to ask up you a question and frame you a certain way doesn't mean you need to participate in it.

Wish more entertainers took this route.